Info on the number +8613732435105
Here is some general information about the number.
Country Code: 86
Country Name: China
Original Provider: China Mobile
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Chinese mobile phone number.
Share this page
This number is recorded in our database for the following scams:
13th February 2018 - Spam Email
On 13th February 2018, telephone number +8613732435105 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be Jeff Chu working for Yiwu Yunjee Import And Export Co.,Ltd using email address firstname.lastname@example.org as part of a Spam Email.
Here is the email that the scammer sent to his victims.
Our company is a Export Service company And also do Factoring service in China and have been in this line 10 years.
Here is our service :
1. Tax-refund tax. You can do RMB with VAT invoice with those factory and our charge is 0.01 USD for one Dollar. Normal you can save 3-7% from this service .
2. You can get a Purchasing credit Card from our company after 5 or more deal records . It means you can buy at once and pay later to those factories. It makes you do more business than before.
3. We have the Factory inspection and Loading monitor Service for you to save the financial risk.
4. You can have a staff special for your needs. Like a office in China. You control every step for your business. It is good for you like develop new items , find some new factories.
5. You can buy mixed items and use our warehouse. Our Charge is only 1% for connections.
6. We can help you to visit the factories .booking hotel.translation etc.
7. Other Service .
For more information you can visit our website or email to me.
If you do not like to accept this email any more ,please send a message to email@example.com.
YIWU YUNJEE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO.,LTD
GREAT TAO FACTORING ( HK ) CO.,LTD.
WHATSAPP & MOBILE: +86-13732435105
Further details of this report can be found on our forum
*NOTE* Phone numbers can be regularly re-assigned if the person using them stops paying the bill. This number was included in scammer emails or websites on the dates shown above, but may have since been reassigned. If you have evidence of more recent scam activity using the number, please use the contact page to let us know or post the details in our forum. You can also add brief comments in the comments section below.
This number could also be written in the following formats
This page has been viewed 3 times since 13th February 2018.
This page was last updated on 13 Feb 2018.