Info on the number +34634259226
Number portability may mean that this number is no longer used as a Mobile number, be assigned to a different provider or be being operated from a different location (even overseas in the case of VoIP numbers). If the number is being used to call you then it is also possible that the number is being spoofed and does not actually belong to the person using it.
Here is some general information about the number.
Country Code: 34
Country Name: Spain
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Spanish phone number.
Share this page
This number is recorded in our database for the following scams:
30th November -0001 - Rental Scam
On 30th November -0001, telephone number +34634259226 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be David Naga using email address firstname.lastname@example.org as part of a Rental Scam.
Here is the email that the scammer sent to his victims.
Airbnb just need my approval and your information so they can proceed with the transaction.
It's the first time for me doing a transaction like this so I want to follow the legal procedure. I can rent the apartment to you ONLY if you agree with the terms and conditions of Airbnb provided below.
-You need to provide me your information: full name (legal name that I will need for the lease agreement), mailing address (street, number, city and postal code) where you want to receive the keys and documents, cell phone number, move-in date and length of the lease agreement (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
- Airbnb will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details and necessary documents for the rental agreement. According with the real estate laws from Canada they will also provide you with the terms and conditions of their company that you can accept or NOT in order to move forward with the payment process.
- If you decide to move forward with the payment process you need to send the amount of 1950$ ( first and last month of rent from contract) following the payment instructions provided to you.
THE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OTHERWISE THEY WILL CHARGE ME A PENALTY FEE.
- After the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to Airbnb.
- Airbnb will check the payment confirmation and I will start the shipping procedure through UPS Air Cargo.
- You will receive the package (keys, apartment documents and lease agreement) in 3-5 business days. After the keys will be delivered to your address you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the apartment. The inspection time will start from the moment you will be at the building.
- If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and send a copy of the lease agreement with your signature to Airbnb. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.
I NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE COMMISSION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AFTER YOU AGREE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM AIRBNB I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM AIRBNB!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU WILL SEND TO AIRBNB IS A GUARANTEE DEPOSIT THAT YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE AND IT CAN NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL. I CAN RECEIVE THE FUNDS JUST AFTER AIRBNB WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.
We are now located in Spain so if you have any other questions you can reach me any time at: +34634259226 (if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011-34634259226) or you can email me your number and I will call you.
Let me know if you have the funds available so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested.
VELOX Trading S.L.U.
p: +34 935 901 178
Further details of this report can be found on the ScamWarners.com forum
*NOTE* Phone numbers can be regularly re-assigned if the person using them stops paying the bill. This number was included in scammer emails or websites on the dates shown above, but may have since been reassigned. If you have evidence of more recent scam activity using the number, please use the contact page to let us know or post the details in our forum. You can also add brief comments in the comments section below.
This number could also be written in the following formats
This page has been viewed 1 times since 30th November -0001.
This page was last updated on 31 Jul 2014.