Info on the number +12133943184
Telephone Number +12133943184 is a NANP Number and is in Area Code 213, Exchange Code 394 in California (CA), USA. The Exchange is designated as being used for Landline telephones. This Exchange Code is allocated to the Town/City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County. The number was originally operated by the provider Level 3 Communications, LLC - CA.
Number portability may mean that this number is no longer used as a Landline number, be assigned to a different provider or be being operated from a different location (even overseas in the case of VoIP numbers). If the number is being used to call you then it is also possible that the number is being spoofed and does not actually belong to the person using it.
Here is some general information about the number.
Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: California (CA) (213)
Exchange Name : Los Angeles, Los Angeles County (394)
Original Provider: Level 3 Communications, LLC - CA
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
Share this page
This number is recorded in our database for the following scams:
4th May 2018 - Recovery Scam
On 4th May 2018, telephone number +12133943184 was reported as being used by scammers to pretend to be Bernie Schaeffer using email address email@example.com as part of a Recovery Scam.
Here is the email that the scammer sent to his victims.
Welcome to our confidential Binary Options/Forex funds recovery program. Before now, we assume you are aware that we work confidentially in order to get refunds for our clients from any existing brokerage companies whether regulated or not regulated. We recover funds from any existing and non-existing brokerage companies, whether regulated or not regulated. now before you can be able to get back all your lost funds you are going to upgrade your current account type to a TPM account, An upgrade from a regular trading account to a TPM trading account equips your account with the following new features below:
- Insurance under MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
- Insurance under the Regulatory Agency which your broker is registered to in case of any unfair loss.
- 30 trading signals that goes with your strategy will be sent to you through your email address daily.
- The Daily signals from professional traders are 90% accurate.
- As a TPM trader operating the TPM account you have the privilege of trading your desired number of trades and any trade size you wish to trade per day/week/month.
- The signals are sent directly to your email address according to your time zone.
- As a TPM trader you can withdraw your funds including bonuses anytime you wish to without having to meet a required trade target and you get your funds 48hours after placing your request.
- The upgrade unlocks your trading account which your funds have been locked into either by accepting bonuses or any other reasons so you can get back your investment capital you invested with the broker if you are having problems getting it out. That applies to when you also placed trades that were manipulated by your broker and trades placed automatically.
Kindly provide us with the following details for the upgrade process:
- The name of the broker.
- The email address used to open the trading account.
- Name used to open the trading account.
- Trading account ID
-The current account type you are operating.
-Country of residence
The upgrade to a TPM account type is going to cost you $3050 USD, $2500 USD will be funded into your current trading account as a security fee so your broker will not suspend your trading account during the TPM upgrade process and $550USD is our service charge. kindly get back to us with the required details to proceed with the upgrade of your trading account to a TPM account type.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Binaryoptions.education License and Trade Technology
Further details of this report can be found on the ScamSurvivors.com forum
*NOTE* Phone numbers can be regularly re-assigned if the person using them stops paying the bill. This number was included in scammer emails or websites on the dates shown above, but may have since been reassigned. If you have evidence of more recent scam activity using the number, please use the contact page to let us know or post the details in our forum. You can also add brief comments in the comments section below.
This number could also be written in the following formats
|01012133943184||1 (213) 394-3184||1-213-394-3184||1 213 394 3184||1-213-394-3184|
|1 213-394-3184||+1 (213) 394-3184||+1-213-394-3184||+1 213 394 3184||+ 1-213-394-3184|
|+1 213-394-3184||001 (213) 394-3184||001-213-394-3184||001 213 394 3184||00 1-213-394-3184|
|001 213-394-3184||0111 (213) 394-3184||0111-213-394-3184||0111 213 394 3184||011 1-213-394-3184|
|0111 213-394-3184||00111 (213) 394-3184||00111-213-394-3184||00111 213 394 3184||0011 1-213-394-3184|
|00111 213-394-3184||0101 (213) 394-3184||0101-213-394-3184||0101 213 394 3184||010 1-213-394-3184|
|0101 213-394-3184||(213) 394-3184||213-394-3184|
This page has been viewed 3 times since 4th May 2018.
This page was last updated on 04 May 2018.