+12164187518

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12164187518

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12164187518
Email: cyberetrieve@mail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Have you lost or forgotten the bitcoin you worked so hard to earn? Keep your cool! Get in touch with CYBERETRIEVE for help with recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrency or fixing cyber issues.Don't allow fraudsters to take your priceless digital assets; the CYBERETRIEVE team will do everything in their power to ensure that you get your lost data back. With pleasure, I introduce to you CYBERETRIEVE, a respectable private investigation and asset recovery company that assists people who have been the targets of frauds and scams in recovering their money as well as digital assets that have been lost, stolen, or compromised. They are incredibly helpful and take a very personal approach to their consumers' problems. My personal experience with them led me to award them a 5-star rating on CYBERETRIEVE company. Their channels for customer inquiries are:
WHATSAPP:+1(216)4187518
TELEGRAM:@cyberetrieve
EMAIL:cyberetrieve@mail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12164187518

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12164187518
Email: cyberetrieve@mail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Have you given up on ever getting your money back from con artists?I have good news for you: with a Certified Recovery Expert CYBERETRIEVE,there is a 97% chance that you will get your money back.I lost almost $128,000 to a dishonest broker and gave up on ever turning a profit from binary trading.Following the loss,I spent a lot of time researching ways to get the money back.During my investigation,I discovered CYBERETRIEVE,a specialized cryptocurrency recovery expert that assisted scam victims in getting their money back.My case was handled by the expert after I submitted it,and I was reimbursed for all of my money.to anyone searching for a recovery company to get their lost cryptocurrency back.You may speak with CYBERETRIEVE via
EMAIL:cyberetrieve@mail.com
TELEGRAM:@cyberetrieve
WHATSAPP:+1(216)4187518
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.