+2349060153379

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349060153379

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349060153379
Domain: lordkrishshrine@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Thank God for leading my path to Lord Krish, a spiritualist to bring my ex husband back after 4 years of separation. Before I met this man I have searched many websites looking for ways to get my ex husband back after leaving me for another woman. I was devastated but a friend of mine who was helped by Lord Krish gave me hope and assurance that he will be brought back to me. I got his email contact and phone number and reached out to him. After casting the spell, within 24 hours my husband called to tell me that he is coming back home to me and our two kids. The next day he arrived home and I was very happy. The Joy in his eyes and the coming back into the children's lives made me realize that Lord Krish has worked his spells. I am using this means to appreciate him for what he did for me and also helping anyone regardless of who wants to get their loved ones back right now. Contact Lord Krish at lordkrishshrine@gmail.com OR Whats-app him at +2349060153379
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.