+447848161773

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447848161773

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447848161773
Email: cyberpunk@programmer.net
Domain: cyberpunkers.org
Scam Type: Other Scams
My ex fiancee and I just recently ended things. It has been one hell of a healing journey but I’m grateful I chose this path instead of the painful marriage that was ahead of me. After the “beautiful” proposal which was not expected, I wanted to make sure that I hadn’t made the wrong decision since we only dated five months. I casually got on the internet and got hold of CyberPunk Programmers amongst a pool of other companies, since they came highly recommended. The agents asked for his phone number and within a few hours, I got detailed access to his phone, from his social media activities and conversations, messages, and call logs. I found out this man had a plethora of conversations with multiple women who he even met up and sent money and gifts. I confronted him and ended things the same day. If you have doubts about a marriage, you better be sure about who you engage yourself with. I worked with CyberPunk Programmers and they were good to me.

Email: cyberpunk@programmer.net
WhatsApp: +44 7848 161773
From the WhoIs for cyberpunkers.org:
Creation Date: 2024-02-02T19:36:07Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2025-02-02T19:36:07Z

Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.