+4917612452066

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+4917612452066

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +4917612452066
Email: wizardwilliams@mail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
CHASING LOST CRYPTOS AND BITCOINS: APPLY WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY

Have you misplaced or forgotten your hard-earned cryptocurrency? Remain calm! For assistance with recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrency or resolving cyber issues, contact WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY. Don't let cybercriminals to walk away with your valuable digital assets; the WIZARD WILLIAMS team will stop at nothing to make sure you recover back what you lost. Allow me to present to you WIZARD WILLIAMS RECOVERY, a reputable private investigation and asset recovery firm that helps victims of various scams and frauds get their money back as well as digital assets that have been stolen or hacked. They treat their clients' issues very personally and are very useful. Since I had a personal experience with them, I am giving them a 5-star review out here about WIZARD WILLIAMS firm. Customer inquiry medium of theirs are:

Email:wizardwilliams@mail.com
Telephone: +4,9,1,7,6,1,2,4,5,2,0,6,6
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.