+13863487838

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13863487838

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13863487838
Email: rustikcyberhacksservice@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF CRYPTO SCAMS AND WANT TO GET BACK YOUR STOLEN CRYPTOS!!

My name is Kathy Callis, I would love to share some good news about my newly found hacker treasure, Rustik Cyber Hack Service. thank you for saving my resources from fraudsters. In terms of charges for all the requirements, the duration of the whole process, convenience, and efficiency that the hacker shows. These are vital qualities that a good hacker should have if you ask me. I would have saved myself a lot of hustle while working with most of my previous hacker talking about hackers, most don’t speak about the hacker’s credibility, which most people learn a little bit late. Most of them lacked these qualities, up until I met Rustik Cyber Hack Service. He made the process bearable and worth my while. Most importantly, he got me back my funds to the last cent, $101,097 lost on Bitcoin. They are 100% resourceful as I can attest from the service they offered me. I have shared my experience with my dad so that he can get help recovering his long-lost wallet password. Thank you so much. Below is their contact Email:(rustikcyberhacksservice@gmail.com Call/WhatsApp:+1(386)3487838 Telegram: Rustikcyberservice
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.