+8801788783580

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+8801788783580

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +8801788783580
Email: b2bleadhut13@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
Al Amin
I'm a Data Provider/Freelancer/Information finder/Lead Generation expert. Able to provide Business and Personal Leads like Coal, Jet Fuel, Petroleum buyer and Import Export, Coal Business Lead WhatsApp : +8801788783580

#EN590 buyer #JetFuel Buyer #Coal Buyer #Oil_gas #Petroleum_products Buyer #CEO #Founder #COO #Managing_Director #CFO #Dicision_Makers from any company and industry.

#Fashion Industry Leads #Construction Industry Leads #Coal Business #Wood Business #E_commerce Business Leads #Import_export Business Leads

I have all types of B2B/B2C Lead Generation Leads available. I'll provide targeted Person's Verified Email and Personal Phone Number. So that you can connect with them for your business.

I am not on the side of the buyer nor the side of the seller. I can only provide their contact information. I'm a Lead Generation expert/Freelancer. Only interested person knock me who want to hire for their project to collect Leads. Otherwise don't need to connect with me.

Whats-app: +8801788783580
Email: b2bleadhut13@gmail.com

#B2B #Lead_Generation #E_commerce #EmailMarketing #LinekdinLeadGeneration #B2C #Coal #EN590 #DataEntry #Email #Phone #ColdMail #BusinessLeads #PersonalLeads #WebResearch #DataMining #Email_Collection #VerifiedEmail #TargetedPerson #TargetedBusiness
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.