+27844284407

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27844284407

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27844284407
Email: adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Good work deserves good recommendation, I have been trying to win the lottery for some months now but I have not been lucky enough to win a dime. In search of assistance on how I can at least be a winner of any lottery, I found out about Dr Ado who has been helpful with his winning numbers he gets through his spells to help people win the lottery. I got in touch with him to know how I can win the lottery and he told me everything I needed to know and do before the spell can be done for me and I acknowledge it. He prepared the spell for me and gave me the winning numbers to play and instructed me what to do as I played the jackpot lottery. I did as he instructed and after everything I decided to check if I was lucky enough to be among the winners, and I was. I screamed out in Joy immediately I saw my ticket numbers as the winner. I’m so grateful and appreciative to Dr Ado for helping me win. Contact him directly if you need his assistance on
WhatsApp On +27844284407
Email.... adoobisolutiontemple@gmail.com
Website Blog on https://adoobisolutionhome.blogspot.com/
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.