+17068714571

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17068714571

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17068714571
Email: drjohnsoco@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 1 kids for another woman for 6 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that DR.JOHN SOCO a great spell caster from USA can help get lovers back with natural spell the Zodiac sign. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after 24 hours, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact DR. JOHN SOCO from any part of the world, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact below.

EMAIL: Drjohnsoco@gmail.com

WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1(706) 8714571
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.