+27655320351

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27655320351

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27655320351
Email: mamaafrika974@gmail.com
Domain: trustedafricanlovespellscaster.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
POWERFUL MAGIC RING+27655320351 Black magic rings for power real magic rings for Protection-Magic ring for success powerful magic ring For Pastors Prophetess And Priests Welcome to my page of magic rings, First of all i am privileged to be an expert in the field of magic and spells. I have devoted my time in to researching and practicing modern day traditional healing The most powerful ring amulets by far are those specially made by or for an individual. Admittedly it is a rather complicated and technical process to make a ring of a particular metal and have it set with the proper stone. I am a powerful spell caster who is experienced in the making of rings. My magic rings are worn throughout the world in areas of USA, South Africa, Canada, Australia and many places across the globe .I have great quantity of knowledge for making magic rings for success. I have advanced information about the materials that are utilized to make the best magic rings in the world to suit the wearer’s needs .If you need a powerful magic ring that suits your needs Magic rings that work – Built by real spell caster – Used by powerful people all over the world My magic rings work and they have been used by many of my clients across the globe. I construct and bless magic rings for prosperity, money, love, luck and protection Today’s modern society, with its continual need to progress, its high pressures, stress, marriage problems, enemies and constant competition, you need a magic ring as item to shield you .Call / What's App On +27655320351 .MAMA AFRIKA Email: mamaafrika974@gmail.com https://web.facebook.com/PowerfulSangomahealer Web : https://www.trustedafricanlovespellscaster.com
From the WhoIs for trustedafricanlovespellscaster.com:
Creation Date: 2021-07-04T05:07:41.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-07-04T05:07:41.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.