+13524438803

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13524438803

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13524438803
Email: blockchain@cyber-wizard.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I understand that it is very important to trust your partner. i did the-same for many many years. 25 years of marriage only to find out my husband had another family with which he was equally married to the woman and the kids were as old as mine. it was a terrible experience, but i feel alot better knowing than not knowing. i plan to gradually blend in and look forward to the two families connecting and understanding each other for the kids. thanks to this hacker who i met, he helped me hack into my husbands phone and social media where i went through his messages and found out. i advice everybody to try thesame, this life is too short to live without the truth about the partner you are spending it with. this is their contacts, i hope this helps someone here.
https://blokckwiz.wixsite.com/blockwiz
Email: blockchain@cyber-wizard.com
Tel: +1 (352) 443-8803 (whatsapp)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.