+2348134942234

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348134942234

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348134942234
Email: illuminati6790@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam
I want to share with you my testimony of how I joined this great organization of the new world order, Really I was so poor in my life that I was almost close to death, i tried many times to join but all was in vain, whereupon I was facing fake people who were claiming to be agents . They ate my money without helping me out there. I totally lost hope. But because i was interested and focused on my dream, I continued trying there I meet another person who told me he will help me out still i didn't trust him at all because of the first pain i passed through, he still also asked me to send him money there i got scared but with time he sent me his membership id card, trust in him little and i accepted to send him money, but what amazed me is that immediately after sending him money for initiation items, i got initiated within 2hour online and i receive my $1,000,000 directly to my account there i trusted him more and he is the only agent i trust because he helped me seriously. So my friend if you want to join contact him through whatsapp : +2348134942234 or email: illuminati6790@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.