+971526291877

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+971526291877

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +971526291877
Assalamu''alaikum my beloved. may the Peace and blessings of Allah be upon you honey. Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way. Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.
For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr. Raymond John being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line (+971526291877) from 09 hours GMT to 19 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss. yasi Janbaz. the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to Stephen Shihata who is [THE ACCESS BANK LIMITED UK] secretary, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative. I just wrote back to the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.
This is the name of the bank, [THE ACCESS BANK LIMITED UK] with this address, 1 CORNHILL City: LONDON EC3V 3ND ENGLAND, United Kingdom. Below is the deposit details of the money with the bank;
Name of depositor- Sreza Mirbagheri Janbaz.
Address- 15 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 32711320.
Roll Number- ADBS/734/GZA
Sort Code- 58-7-61
Swift Code- ABUGGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Kin- yasi Janbaz.

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help, yasi.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +971526291877

Post by ScamNumbers »

Emails: yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com & raymondJohn501@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello my Dearest ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am now in Paraguay with him for investing of the money.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring and retrieving my late father's money to your account despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact Dr. Raymond John as at the time i was in UAE, Dubai, his name is Dr. Raymond John and his direct email address.

Email address is : raymondJohn501@hotmail.com
Phone : +971526291877

Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $120.000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed due to one thing or the other.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much no matter that you dont have money to help me,but i am just doing this to let you know that i am still happy for you. so feel free and get in touched with Dr. Raymond John and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore make contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay.And please i want you to know that my new partner Mr Daniel did not know about it ok and i don't want anything that will make him to know please ok, take care.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +971526291877

Post by ScamNumbers »

Emails: yeasijanbaz11@hotmail.com & raymondJohn501@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Assalamu"alaikum my beloved
my beloved i want to start by telling you that i will love you till the end of my life hear these Honey My feelings have not been the same since i got to know you as more happiness have been added to the one i was having before. I am very happy to read the bank mail today. How are you today honey? I hope fine and alright insha"Allah. Dear as the bank needed. they demanded an affidavit which i will swear, honey affidavit will not be much problem because i know affidavit does not costs much to get it from court. I have discussed with Dr. Raymond John. assistant, he accepted to lead me to the court to swear the affidavit but the problem is that i have no money to pay for the affidavit and also for transport to the court so honey please help me out by sending me $485 dollar to help me get the affidavit. honey i am also happy that Masha"allah things are happening in good way with the bank and i am hoping with every expectation that they will make the transfer as soon as we provide them with the affidavit. Dear please send the money with the name of Dr. Raymond John assistant, Mr. JEREMIAH UZOMA DIALA, because i do not have valid passport to go and cash it. I always asking almighty Allah for his blessings towards us so please i will be happy for us to work towards making things more faster so that we will not delay the bank since they have agreed to made the transfer soonest after we provide their request. honey i am always praying and hoping for better things and may almighty Allah continue to guide and protect you for me. beloved I am waiting to read from you after you read my mail Reply me as soon as possible because i will take your first name and last name in your information as you put it in the mail to swear the affidavit so that there will not be different names on the affidavit. Dear i am so happy for you and i want you to know also that your thought is always on my mind now as i hope for better news from you when writing next. May almighty Allah guide and protect you for me always and wishing you a nice and peaceful day.
here is The information to send the money through moneygram money transfer agency is as follows:

Name: JEREMIAH UZOMA DIALA.
City: Bur Dubai
Zip code: +971

this is Dr Raymond John. Email.. (raymondJohn501@hotmail.com)
beloved please i will be very happy if you can call me please call with these number (+971526291877) is phone number of Dr Raymond John. please honey if you call tell him that you want to talk with miss Yasi Janbaz, the iranian girl in the camp here. he will call me out from the camp to his office to talk with you my beloved. i will be waiting for your call you know i don"t have a phone so there is no way i can call you. so please call me with the Dr Raymond John. office phone that is the only way i can talk with you hope you understand me.
With much happiness and affection.
From yours love Yasi.