+66843656277

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+66843656277

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +66843656277
Email: bangkok_kb@protonmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
Nattapat Fairee
financial services and export products from Thailand.

We are looking Bank Draft or Bank Cheque valid for 1 Yr and 1day we require the CIS, Passport copy and a Bank RWA addressed to the Applicant by the issuing bank which must be in the 100 Top Prime Bank. It is Bank to Bank communication by email after signing the contract. Our bank will send email to Issuing BO to start. Minimum amount is 200M euros.Bank will verify and make payment within 10 days to your account.
Bank issue gets 60% .
Please contact me Whatapp Number +660843656277,Email:bangkok_kb@protonmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Need help finding email headers? - http://itsascam.email/emailheaders.php
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +66843656277

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +66843656277
Email: bangkok_kb@protonmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
Nattapat Fairee
financial services and export products from Thailand.

I am looking for business cooperation
If you are a true service provider about Loans,LC,DLC,SBLC,BG please contact me
We, K.B.Capital Company Limited, represent money providers from investors around the world. Looking for investors and financial service providers. We have customers who need a large number of financial products. For our customers, we only provide services in Thailand and Asia.
We are ready to follow your steps and conditions, please guide me.
Please send information Your terms and procedures, come to bangkok_kb@protonmail.com. or contact me Whatapp Number +660843656277

thank you
Phak
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Need help finding email headers? - http://itsascam.email/emailheaders.php