+14087660810

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+14087660810

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +14087660810
Email: riversfinancegroupplc@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
Michael David
Executive Director at RIVERS FINANCE GROUP PLC

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M-50B

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC # #= EUR/USD 1M-50B

We are ready to close leasing and purchase with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.
Michael David.
Email.. riversfinancegroupplc@gmail.com
Mobile No Whatsapp.. +1(408)766-0810
# #banking #banking #banking #email #bank #bank #export #trading #finance #fintech #trade #investment #payments #forex #blockchain #blockchain #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrency #forextrading #bitcoin #currency #crypto
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +14087660810

Post by NumberLover »

From LinkedIn:
Michael David

We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provide you with the needed information.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M-20B

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC # #= EUR/USD 1M-20B

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.
Michael David.
# #banking #email #email #bank #email #bank #uae #export #export #uae #import #dubai #dubai #dubai #import #saudiarabia #com #trade #com #malaysia #oman #kuwait # #kuwait
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

From LinkedIn:
Michael David

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct.
Michael David.
# #banking #banking #banking #email #email #banking #email #bank #bank #finance #uae #finance #fintech #finance #entrepreneur #entrepreneur #entrepreneur #trading #trading #dubai #dubai #trading #dubai #investment #forex #forex #investment #forex #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrency #investmentbanking #blockchain #blockchain #blockchain #crypto #bitcoin #bitcoin #ethereum #ethereum #ethereum #ethereum #ethereum #exchange #investors #investors
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

From LinkedIn:

Michael David

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC

Michael David.
# #email #bank #uae #export #banking #dailyrundown #import #finance #india #dubai #gst #com #entrepreneur #trading #investment #malaysia #trade #china
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

From LinkedIn:
Michael David

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC

Michael David.
# #dailyrundown #bank #banking #entrepreneur #dubai #investment #finance #india #trading #email #forex #uae #com
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

From LinkedIn:
Michael David

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC

FOR PURCHASE OF BG/SBLC

Michael David.
# #banking #email #bank