+27715451704

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
johngavaa
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

+27715451704

Post by johngavaa »

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thought that spamming an anti-scam forum with his various scam formats was a good idea. What a total moron.

+27715451704 (KEMPTON PARK,SANDTON) HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI 666 FAMILY SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY,FAME,WEALTH AND POWER 100% in Germiston,Pretoria,Durbun,Vereeniging Welkom johannesburg pretoria Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town
Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Ibhayi Katlehong Kempton Park
Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark
Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
North West Northern Cape Western Cap Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
North West Northern Cape Western Cape i want to join Illuminati Uganda,Kampala,how to Join Illuminati in Australia,Equatorial Guinea,Tunisia,Join Illuminati in Luxembourg,Macau,Singapore,join Illuminati in Gabon+27715451704,Join Illuminati in Brunei,Norway,Libya,Join Illuminati in Kuwait,San Marino,Trinidad and Tobago+27715451704 , join in Illuminati in Seychelles,Vincent and the Grenadines,Netherlands, Illuminati in Iceland,Durban,Illuminati in Dubai,Illuminati in Mauritius,join Illuminati Lesotho,Illuminati Members in Lesotho,Illuminati in UAE,Dubai,Antigua and Barbuda +27715451704 Join Illuminati in South Sudan,Gabon, Join Illuminati in Cameroon,Chad,Join Illuminati in Liberia,Guinea,Illuminati in Libya,Andorra,Join Illuminati in Sprain,France,Paris,Join Illuminati in Kosovo,Illuminati in Italy,Germany +27715451704 Illuminati in Oman +27715451704 Illuminati in Malaysia,Illuminati in Botswana,Illuminati in Sandton,Illuminati in Tembisa,Germiston,Join Illuminati in Sweden,Finland,Join Illuminati in Norway,Poland, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Denmark +27715451704 Illuminati in Sydney,Join Illuminati in Comoros,Moroni,Join Illuminati in Netherlands,Amsterdam,Join Illuminati in Switzerland,Cape Verde,Join Illuminati in Germany,Berlin,Join Illuminati in Niger,Mali,Join Illuminati in Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Join Illuminati in Ukraine,Belarus,Join Illuminati in Syria, Join Illuminati in Kuwait,Baku,Osaka,Tokyo,Illuminati members in Johannesburg,Illuminati churches in Johannesburg,how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa,Illuminati celebrities in south Africa,join Illuminati in Johannesburg,Join Illuminati in Mongolia,Nepal,Illuminati churches in Johannesburg,Illuminati symbolism in south Africa,benefits of joining Illuminati in south Africa,requirements to join the Illuminati,Illuminati in s.a music industry,Illuminati in sandton,Illuminati office in Johannesburg+27715451704 ,Illuminati in s.a music industry,Illuminati temple in sandton,Illuminati in Tembisa,requirements to join the Illuminati,Illuminati church in Musgrave Durban,Illuminati jobs in Durban,Illuminati WhatsApp number,how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa,Illuminati temple in sandton +27715451704 ,how to join Illuminati in Soweto,Illuminati in Midland,Illuminati office in Johannesburg +27715451704,Illuminati clubs,Illuminati churches in Johannesburg,list of secret societies in south Africa+27715451704 ,join Illuminati in Midland,African secret society Hugh masekela,Illuminati temple in cape town, Illuminati in Centurion,Illuminati in Vanderbilt park,Illuminati church in cape town,i want to join Illuminati in cape town,Illuminati in south Africa churches,join Illuminati society in cape town,Illuminati signs in cape town,south African Illuminati rappers,Illuminati in Belleville,Illuminati in Singapore,Illuminati in Saudi Arabia,Illuminati in Qatar,Doha how to join the Illuminati+27715451704 ,how to join Illuminati online,how to join the Illuminati for money,how to join the Illuminati and become rich,benefits of joining the Illuminati,i want to join Illuminati what can i do,how to join the Illuminati for fame,what is bad about Illuminati +27715451704 ,i want to join Illuminati and become rich,i want to join the Illuminati where do i sign up+27715451704 ,Illuminati sign up form ,how to join the Illuminati for money+27715451704 ,i want to join Illuminati right now+27715451704 ,i want to join Illuminati and be rich forever,i want to join Illuminati what can i do,Illuminati sign up form,i want to join Illuminati and become rich,illuminating to join,how much does it cost to join Illuminati,how to join the Illuminati for money,what happens when you join the Illuminati,i want to join Illuminati right now +27715451704,i want to join Illuminati what can i do,join Illuminati real,how to join the Illuminati music industry,how to join Illuminati for wealth,how can i join the Illuminati society,how can i join the Illuminati society +27715451704 ,join Illuminati secret societies,how to join Illuminati for wealth and fame +27715451704 ,join the Illuminati new world order,Illuminati how to join,who can join the Illuminati,who can join Illuminati,to join Illuminati,Illuminati join us,why join the Illuminati,why join Illuminati,how to join the Illuminati,how do you join the Illuminati.

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI. 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500,000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $ 300,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY (FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE AV.P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $ 1, 000, 000 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY (FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE AV. P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $ 1, 000, 000 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY (FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE AV. P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $ 1, 000, 000 INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD

call or watsupp Agent elives on +27715451704
Email: illuminatielives@gmail.com
johngavaa
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Re: +27715451704

Post by johngavaa »

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thought that spamming an anti-scam forum with his various scam formats was a good idea. What a total moron.

+27715451704~ URGENT INTERNATIONAL ONLINE QUICK LOANS TODAY (FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE) We are the leading providers of quick loans and risk management worldwide. we offer On-line Services for secured & unsecured loan at a very low interest rate. We offer Personal loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Commercial loans , Investment loans , Education Loan, Home Loan or "Loan for any reason! Do you have bad credit? You can still apply. Note: For Personal Loan Amount is a Minimum of R10,000 & Maximum 0f R 10,000,000 while Business/Investment Loan Amount, We give out loan from $5.000 To $2,000,000 with a very low rate of 6.9% From the period of 1 to 30 years duration . Contact us today for your applications!!! Blacklisted can apply, No credit check, Debt review or court order can apply Yours Truly, Customer Service For more information contact management:
Tel: +27715451704
Email: johngava88@gmail.com
johngavaa
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Post by johngavaa »

(+27715451704)BEST SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS FOR SALE(MEYERTON, SANDTON) FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES/ ACTIVATION POWDER in Tembisa Soshanguve Kempton Park Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town
Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Johannesburg Katlehong
Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
Sebokeng Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark
Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpopo,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia ,a Johannesburg, , Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, Botswana, China, Norway, Sweden, , Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada,
North West Northern Cape Western Cape Call +2771­54517­04 to purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars
WE ALSO? SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK
DOLLARS CURRENCIES.
I hereby use this media to inform you, that our company can clean out black
deface currency, (stained money) bank notes, We have all kinds of chemicals
used for cleaning of black money or stained money in currencies such as U.S
Dollar, Euro, Pound, and all local currencies, even if your defaced note is
25 years old,
WE SALE CHEMICALS LIKE TOURMALINE, S.S.D. Chemical / Solution , CASTRO X
OXIDE, A4. AND MANY Like ACTIVATION POWDER & SSD SOLUTION FOR CLEANING
BLACK MONEY Chemical and Allied product incorporated is a major
manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key
specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution used in the
cleaning of black money,defaced money and stained bank notes with anti
breeze quality.OTHERS FOR DAMAGED NOTES, BILLS LIKE USD,EURO, POUNDS,
TRANSFERRING COLORS FROM USE NOTE TO NEW WHITE BILLS,AND BLACK NOTES ,WE
WORK ON COMMISSION WE ALSO OFFER MACHINES TO DO THE BIG CLEANINGS, AND WE
DO DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS TO BUYERS DESTINATIONS AFTER A CONSULTATION FEE.
DEPENDING ON DIFFERENT CASES. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DO CONTACT US IN
OUR DIFFERENT OFFICES.SPAIN, INDIA,

Call us or watsupp +27715451704.
Email: gavachemicals88@gmail.com

NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
johngavaa
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Post by johngavaa »

+27715451704 Pure Gold nuggets for sale, Bars and diamonds for sale,99.9% purity, Buy gold, Botswana, Sweden, South Africa Australia, Qatar, Canada, Namibia, , Mozambique,Zambia,Swaziland,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Uganda,Limpo¬po,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, , Malaysia, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, China, Norway, Cameroon, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Dubai, Poland, johannesburg pretoria Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town
Vaal Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Katlehong Kempton Park
Khayelitsha Kimberley New Castle Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
Sebokeng Soshanguve Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark
Vereeniging Welkom Witbank Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga
North West Northern Cape Western Cape, natural rough diamond as well as polished diamond.

We are the leading sellers of the following mineral Gold bars and Gold Nuggets 98.9% purity 24 carats of Congo origin (DRC) South Africa & Southern Sudan,Central Africa (Gold Nuggets).on good price. We can supply Gold up to 100 kilograms or even More at a generally low price to meet the buyers resell value for his money, Buyer is free to come down for inspection and viewing of the goods.

We sell and deliver all over the World. We have in stock four (4) Standard categories of Gold " 24 Carat - 98.9% Gold " 18 Carat - 75% Gold " 18 Carat - 58.3% Gold " 12 Carat - 50% Gold Firstly, it's worthwhile to note that gold (Au) in itself is a commodity that's been highly coveted ever since the World knew of beauty and economics - as far back as biblical times. The DRC Congo is an impoverished country with a long history of civil conflicts. The country itself is highly endowed with natural resources. It's claimed that more than 90% of the Uranium used to build the nuclear warheads that were deployed by the United States on the two cities of Japan came from Zaire (Now DRC Congo) and yet this country is still quite poor. Buy from us and you see your business grow 1) Gold in Africa. 2) Agents of Gold in Africa 3) Congo gold 4) gold nuggets 5) gold bars 6) gold dust 7) gold dealers 8) gold sellers 9) gold quality We sell and deliver Gold everywhere.

Kindly contact us if you are interested,
For more info Call us on +2771­54517­04
Email: goldsales88@gmail.com
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Another email address used by this dumb scammer - johngava80@gmail.com
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27715451704
Scam Type: Other Scams
illuminatielives@gmail.com+27715451704"JOIN 666ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLY FOR THE INTERESTED ONES GET RICH INSTANTLY NOT LESS THAN TWO DAYS FOR MONEY RITUAL IN.SOUTH AFRICA TO JOIN ILLUMINATI OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL IN.SOUTH AFRICA #IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY IN United Kingdom AND UK!FOR MONEY,FAME,WEALTH AND POWER 100%, in Tembisa Thohoyandou Umlazi Uplazi Vereeniging,Germiston, Boksburg, Durbun, United Kingdom Welcome Bellville Cape Town Durban George Ibhayi Kempton Park Polokwane Port Elizabeth Potchefstroom Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg Sebokeng Soshanguve Springbok Stellenbosch Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mitchell’s ,Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown Eastern Cape Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga USA, Sudan North West Northern Cape Western Cape – Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga North West Northern Cape Western Cape I want to join Illuminati Uganda, Kampala, how to join Illuminati in Australia, Equatorial Guinea, Tunisia,Join Illuminati in Luxembourg, Macau,Singapore, join Illuminati +27715451704,Join Illuminati in Brunei, Norway, Libya, Join Illuminati in Kuwait, San Marino, Trinidad and Tobago +27715451704, join Illuminati in Seychelles, Vincent and the Grenadines, Netherlands, Illuminati in Iceland,Durban, Illuminati in Dubai, Illuminati in Mauritius, join Illuminati Lesotho, Illuminati Members in Lesotho , Illuminati in UAE,Dubai, Antigua and Barbuda +27715451704 Join Illuminati in South Sudan, Chad, Join Illuminati now+27715451704, Illuminati in Libya, Andorra , Join Illuminati in Sprain, France, Paris, Join Illuminati in Kosovo,Illuminati in Italy,Germany +27715451704 Illuminati in Oman +27715451704 , Illuminati in Botswana ,Illuminati in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, Germiston,Join Illuminati in Sweden,Finland,Join Illuminati in Norway, Poland, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Denmark +27715451704 in Sydney, Join Illuminati in Comoros, Moroni,Join Illuminati in Netherlands, Amsterdam, Join Illuminati in Switzerland, Cape Verde, Join Illuminati in Germany, Berlin, Join Illuminati in Niger, Mali, Join Illuminati in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Join Illuminati in Ukraine, Belarus, Join Illuminati in Syria, Join Illuminati in Kuwait,Baku, Osaka, Tokyo, Illuminati members in Johannesburg, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati celebrities in south Africa, join Illuminati in Johannesburg,Join Illuminati in Mongolia, Nepal, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, Illuminati symbolism in south Africa, benefits of joining Illuminati in south Africa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati in sandton, Illuminati office in Johannesburg + 27715451704, Illuminati in sa music industry, Illuminati temple in Sandton, Illuminati in Tembisa, requirements to join the Illuminati, Illuminati church in Musgrave Durban, Illuminati jobs in Durban, Illuminati WhatsApp number, how to join Illuminati for money in south Africa, Illuminati temple in sandton + 27715451704, how to join Illuminati in Soweto, Illuminati in Midland, Illuminati office in Johannesburg +27715451704, Illuminati clubs, Illuminati churches in Johannesburg, list of secret societies in south Africa + 27715451704, join Illuminati in Midland,African secret society Hugh masekela, Illuminati temple in cape town, Illuminati in Centurion, Illuminati in Vanderbilt park, Illuminati church in cape town, i want to join illuminati in cape town, illuminati in south africa churches, join illuminati society in cape town, illuminati signs in cape town, south African Illuminati rappers , Illuminati in Belleville, Illuminati in Singapore, Illuminati in Saudi Arabia, Illuminati in Qatar, Doha how to join the Illuminati + 27715451704, how to join Illuminati online, how to join the Illuminati for money, how to join the Illuminati and become rich, benefits of joining the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, how to join the Illuminati for fame, what is bad about Illuminati +27715451704, I want to join Illuminati and become rich,I want to join the Illuminati where I sign up +27715451704, Illuminati sign up form, how to join the Illuminati for money + 27715451704, I want to join Illuminati right now +27715451704, I want to join Illuminati and be rich forever, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, Illuminati sign up form, I want to join Illuminati and become rich, illuminating to join, how much does it cost to join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati for money, what happens when you join the Illuminati, I want to join Illuminati right now + 27715451704, I want to join Illuminati what can I do, join illuminati real, how to join the illuminati music industry, how to join illuminati for wealth, how can i join illuminati society, how can i join illuminati society +27715451704, join illuminati secret societies, how to join illuminati for wealth and fame +27715451704,join the Illuminati new world order, Illuminati how to join, who can join the Illuminati, who can join Illuminati, join Illuminati, Illuminati join us, why join the Illuminati, why join Illuminati, how to join the Illuminati, how do you join the Illuminati.+27715451704

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A VIP treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $ 100,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested in joining the great Illuminati brotherhood of riches and fame

contact us call or watsupp Agent elives on +27715451704

Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

goldsales88@gmail.com+27715451704 KIKI Gold nuggets for sale at great price’’ in Sweden,Saudi arabia, Dubai
Kuwait,Qatar, sudan,Swaziland,Canada,Madagascar,Zimbabwe,Lesotho,Limpopo,JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Australia, Botswana,Canada, Namibia,South Africa , Mozambique,Zambia , Malaysia, Lebanon,Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong,Uganda China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, China, Norway, Cameroon, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Dubai, Poland, johannesburg pretoria Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town
Vaal Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George Germiston Ibhayi Katlehong Kempton Park
Khayelitsha Kimberley New Castle Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
North West Northern Cape Western Cape, natural rough diamond as well as polished diamond.
We sell and deliver all over the World. We have in stock four (4) Standard categories of Gold “ 24 Carat — 95% Gold “ 18 Carat — 75% Gold “ 18 Carat — 58.3% Gold “ 12 Carat — 50% Gold Firstly, it’s worthwhile to note that gold (Au) in itself is a commodity that’s been highly coveted ever since the World knew of beauty and economics — as far back as biblical times. Uganda is an impoverished country with a long history of civil conflicts. The country itself is highly endowed with natural resources. It’s claimed that more than 90% of the Uranium used to build the nuclear warheads that were deployed by the United States on the two cities of Japan came from Kampala (Now Uganda) and yet this country is still quite poor. Buy from us and you see your business grow 1) Gold in Africa. 2) Agents of Gold in Africa 3) Uganda gold 4) gold nuggets 5) gold bars 6) gold dust 7) gold sellers 9) gold quality We sell and deliver Gold everywhere.
We are dealing with Buyers but not Dealers.
Kindly contact us if you are interested,
For more info Call or watsupp us on +2771­54517­04
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

+27715451704#,THE BEST WAY OF CLEANING MY NOTES,,SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING OF BLACK NOTES
##GAVA SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS+27715451704,
+27715451704 @ CLEANING BLACK NOTES WITH SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS
@BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD SOLUTIONS IN Qatar+27715451704 ,Ssd chemicals in New York+27715451704, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Denmark, Rwanda, Ssd chemicals in Oman+27715451704 ,, Ssd chemicals in Dubai+27715451704, Ssd chemicals in Poland+27715451704, New Castle, Namibia, Botswana,Ssd chemicals in Mozambique+27715451704, South Africa, Limpo¬po, JORDAN, Turkey,Ssd chemicals in Belgium+27715451704, Ssd chemicals in Saudi Arabia+27715451704,Ssd chemicals in Australia+27715451704, Ssd chemicals in Johannesburg+27715451704,Ssd chemicals in Zambia+27715451704,Ssd chemicals in Swaziland+27715451704, Ssd chemicals in Madagascar+27715451704, Ssd chemicals in Zimbabwe+27715451704, Lesotho, Uganda, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, Ssd chemicals in California+27715451704 , Dallas ,Ssd chemicals in, England, German,Spain, Ssd chemicals in Germany+27715451704, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, Namibia, Botswana,Ssd chemicals in China+27715451704 ,Ssd chemicals in Norway+27715451704 , Sweden, Ssd chemicals in Capet own+27715451704 , Tanzania, Northern Cape, Ssd chemicals in Canada+27715451704,,Ssd chemicals in Soshanguve+27715451704,Ssd chemicals in Pietermaritzburg,Ssd chemicals in Pinetown+27715451704 ,Vaal,Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort,Ssd chemicals in Rustenburg
Ssd chemicals in Sebokeng,Ssd chemicals in Soweto, Ssd chemicals in Springbok,Ssd chemicals in Stellenbosch, Ssd chemicals in Thohoyandou,Ssd chemicals in Umlazi,Ssd chemicals in Upington, Ssd chemicals in Vanderbijlpark

Ssd chemicals in Vereeniging,Ssd chemicals in Welkom,Ssd chemicals in Tembisa,Ssd chemicals in Kempton Park,Ssd chemicals in Port Elizabeth,Ssd chemicals in Bellville,Ssd chemicals in Boksburg,Ssd chemicals in Benoni,Ssd chemicals in Bloemfontein,Ssd chemicals in, Cape Town

Ssd chemicals in Centurion,Ssd chemicals in Durban,Ssd chemicals in East London,Ssd chemicals in George,Ssd chemicals in Empangeni, Katlehong Germiston Johannesburg Ibhayi

Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Witbank Eastern cape, Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga

Do you have black currency in form of Dollars, Pounds or Euros or any other currency? I have the most powerful and Universal cleaning chemical you are looking for. I sell SSD automatic solution, Vetrol paste 0.2A and so many others. I also have a variety of Powders needed when doing the large cleanings such as Activation powder. We specialize in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes, anti-breeze bank notes, stamp coated and stained currency. We melt and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds,RANDS and transferring of colors from used note to new white bills.
We offer machines for large cleaning and also deliver products to any location desired by buyers. Laboratory staff are available to demonstrate to clients how the work is done.

Are you looking for:- call +27715451704

SSD Chemical Solution Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money call +27715451704

SSD Chemical Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money

SSD Preserving Company SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money

Activation Powder S.S.D. Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black notes

Active Powder Activation Powder for Cleaning Black Notes

Black Money Cleaning Clean Black Money

Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes

Cleaning Black Notes Cleaning Black Money

PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY DEAL IN HIGH QUALITY S.S.D. CHEMICALS SOLUTION FOR

CLEANING BLACK MONEY

We are manufacturers and sellers of all sort of chemicals like SUPER AUTOMATIC SSD SOLUTION Z.W.V.8 MODEL ACTIVATION POWDER AND REACTIVATION POWDER, ANTI AIR POWDER,MERCURY POWDER,AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES

CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENT, TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS AND AUTOMATIC

CLEANING MACHINE.

WE ARE SELLING SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY AND POWDER CALL +27715451704 purchase Best SSD Solution Clean Black Notes Dollars

WE ALSO SELL CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FORM CLEANING BLACK DOLLARS CURRENCIES

We clean all black and green money and stamped money

Infinity labs pty (since 2000)*:

We can help you clean your money, (+27715451704)*, we supply a high quality of the ssd solution with machi*ne and it comes with a full package of instructions and accessories. It is the ultimate anti-*breeze solution used in cleaning defaced currency. It can be referred to as black dollar etc..*. or bank stained currency.

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:*
SSD SOLUTION
SSD Supreme Solution
SSD universal Solution
SSD Tourmaline solution
SSD SOLUTION PK 58
SSD Topix solution
SSD Castro X Oxide solution
D6 SSD universal Solution
D7 SSD SOLUTION PK 58
SSD MECURY DIOSINE AUTOMATIC SOLUTION
SSD NSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION,
PARACIENT POWDER,
VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE
AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES
CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS *
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS

Our agent will meet with you in any part of the world.

CALL OR WATSUPP US @ +27715451704