Missed guide people some brokers joker's

Chat about anything not relating to scams or telephone numbers.
Jeetlight
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Missed guide people some brokers joker's

Post by Jeetlight »

Dear all

Some brokers joker's and Free money seeker and time wester only post against unknown people, no meet and no proof only west of time
Someone idiot post my cell number is not worked but this nonsense don't understand my cell many years and everyday many call received from my number

Also this busted don't know my partner and business and etc...but only west of time and post Blog and missed guide people

Every 10 people out of 7 this type joker's and rubbish post because he have no job and no work only missed guide people

But I am always reply this type idiot because I am many many time inform LinkedIn and Google post Understand reality and worked but Some joker's always don't understand.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: Missed guide people some brokers joker's

Post by ScamNumbers »

I see a lot of words, but they don't seem to make coherent sentences.

Perhaps you should go and find a small child to write your message for you, it might be more understandable, you illiterate idiot.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info
Jeetlight
*** Dumb Scammer ***
*** Dumb Scammer ***

Post by Jeetlight »

Dear all client and associate

Before you need your finance requirement you 1st go to understand your own country Central bank guidelines and rules if you have a knowledge of your own country Rules so not possible anyone scamm and chit to you.

Also not trust some Joker's and idiot offer opposite your own country Rules type Financing because that type brokers only west of time and money

He have a no Job , Jobless people always blemm and post opposite people.he don't know and not understand business..only joker's always post unknown people

Example: someone joker's no know me and not meet with me and post my number is wrong but that idiot not understand this my number many years and everyday many call I received with WhatsApp

Also this idiot not know me and my partner and post bla....bla..

But understand this type behavior Only Road side Brokers joker's and And Free money seekers only ,

We are always reply this type joker's and request don't missed guide people....and concentrate your job or business
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Post by ScamNumbers »

Poor Jeetlight, I guess he missed the vast majority of schooling, which is why he is so dumb and illiterate (either that or him mother repeatedly hit him on the head when he was a baby).

Jeetlight is actually a dumb Indian scammer, who uses the email address rajfinance20000@gmail.com to run various loan and bank instrument scams. You can read about all his various scams here viewtopic.php?f=49&t=38633
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info