Dumb Spammer - seo@promote-my-website.co

Spammers are the bane of every forum. Spam posts are sanitised and moved here for everyone to see. The links are removed, but full details of the business/website they are promoting are left. You can decide whether you want to do business with someone that thinks that spamming is a legitimate means of advertising.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Dumb Spammer - seo@promote-my-website.co

Post by NumberLover »

This retard was dumb enough to spam us through or contact form, despite the warning we give about all spammers using it being exposed.

Reply-to: seo@promote-my-website.co
I am Sanjeev from a leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company based in India.

As per the trends in your industry - over 80% of people search for your products/services online and buy the same.

1. Would you like to increase the leads / sales generated from your website?

2. Do you want Google promotion Service in Affordable price?

3. Would you like to be listed at the top of every major search engine such as Google, Yahoo! & Bing for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products / services?

It would be recommended if you go for search engine optimization (SEO) for your website which would increase your web visibility and generate better prospect traffic to your website.

There is a simple equation that is applicable to the online world.

Ethical SEO = Better Traffic Higher Sales

Do let me know if you are interested and it shall be our pleasure to give you Details about our services, Price list and Offers.

I look forward for your reply.

----------------------

Kind Regards,

Sanjeev Yadav
From the WhoIs for spam domain promote-my-website.co:
Creation Date: 2018-11-20T17:34:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-20T17:34:05Z

Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.