+8617791267451

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
NumberLover
Omnipresent
Posts: 60466
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:11 pm
Location: Hanging on the telephone

+8617791267451

Post by NumberLover »

From: wangxiaohuhe26@163.com
Reply-to: wangxiaohuhe26@163.com
Other Email: xianceao50@vip.126.com
Tel. No.: +8617791267451
Scam Type: Phishing or Malware
Dear Sir,

At present, there is a expert sheet about a set of machinery transmission shaft in our company, we need inquire your quotation, and our quantity is 36,000 pieces, and it can be made in batches, you can give us 3,000 pieces per month, wish you can give us your quotation once you receive our inquiry and are
sure that you can produce.

The specific request as follow:
1. Name of the product: Transmission Shaft
2. Material of product: S45C (Need to heat treatment, hardness:38-40 HRC)
3. Specification: Made by our drawing we provided.(021621-56A)
4.Packing of products: Packed outside is accepted by the world standard expert wooden cases and packed, inside is accepted by anti-rust, anti-oil of the plastic net bags, add 50 pieces per carton.
5. Quotation request: Products quotation included the packing fee, and calculated in Euro by FOB.
6. Condition and terms of payment: Please submit your quotation (please calculated by EURO), after our confirmation, we will contract with you about produce of products. We pre-pay of total payments 40% as the special capital for purchasing material. The rest 60% is paid by irrevocable L/C as sight .
7. Delivery Time: Deliver the first batches goods which are 3,000 pies within 90 days after receiving the prepayment and finished within 12 months
8. This order is a three-year-schedule. When it is finished in the first year, we will conclude the order of next year.

Expiration: 30 days

Best Regards
Ms.Marcia
0086-17791267451
E-mail:xianceao50@vip.126.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
Post Reply