+27627960488

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+27627960488

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +27627960488
Email: chijo_financial_services@outlook.com
Scam Type: Loan Scam
hello

I Promise to Share This Testimony. I am Vaneca from cape town, south African. currently living in new york city, I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in May 2015. and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my loan application. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God called PASTOR ISREAL from CHIJO FINANCIAL SERVICES a government approve company. who gave me a loan of 950,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. if you must contact any firm/company with reference to securing a loan without collateral, no credit check, with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, you can contact CHIJO FINANCIAL SERVICES at (chijo_financial_services@outlook.com).

email: chijo_financial_services@outlook.com
phone number: +27627960488
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.