Tel. No.: +12027504533
Scam Type: Employment Scam
AJLures Seafood Company Vancouver Canada, USA, A specialized Seafood suppliers and Hotel Managements, supplier of all kinds of seafood seeks to recruit full and part time expatriates: Managers, Representatives, Partners, Expatriates or Consultancy firms to render expertise and non-expertise services in our overseas offices located in Vancouver, Canada and Alaska, U.S.A.
1. Accountant in the Hotel 2. Hotel Supervisor 3. Cook with not less than 2 years cooking experience 4. Secretary and assistant 5. Attendant 6. Car washer 7. Cleaner 8. Security men and women 9.Housekeeping Supervisor 10.Doctors and Nurses (Male/Female) 11. Gardeners 12. Delivery Men 13. Drivers.14. Purchasing Manager.
Eligibility for employment:
1. Applicant must be 18 years of age and above as required by the international labor union.
2. Applicant must possess a valid international passport and no criminal record.
3. Applicant must be in good state of mind and body.
Required documents for the job application:
1. Soft copy of your international passport (The first page)
2. Soft copy of your CV documents (if any)
3. 2 Soft copies of your colored passport size (35 mm x 45 mm)
4. Your direct Cell phone numbers
Our Seafood Company Vancouver, Canada will forward a copy of your confirmatory Letter of Job offer agreement to the Foreign Affairs Ministry in your home country after you have acquired your residence and work permit papers from your selected Immigration Agent in Africa, we shall assist you inclined with AJLures Company Canada according to Canadian Law.
All Candidates are expected to sponsor his/her 50% travel expenses except Air Ticket, Immigration Clearance Certificate, Non-Immigrant Confirmation Visa Application Certificate which will be send to you as soon as you confirm your work permit visa, all these fees will be reimburse to you after 48 hours of joining the company and other emolument for your up-keep in the first Month once you present your expenses payment receipt to our company AJLures Seafood Company Vancouver, Canada.
There will be a mandatory orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of AJLures Seafood Company Vancouver, Canada and this Program will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.
Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact us immediately.
Mrs. Betty Franklin ( Director Human Resources )
AJLures Seafood Company
Tel.:/Fax.: +1 (202) 750 4533