+447035907815

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+447035907815

Post by ScamNumbers »

From a visitor to our comments section

Email: James Mark - fendt722@t-online.de
Tel. Nos.: +447045782848 & +447035907815
You are been officially contacted by me because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "British Suspense Account" of Global Bank last week, because you did not Claim your funds as the Rightful beneficiary in our bank. This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of One Hundred Million Dollars(US$100,000,000:00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

These foreigners actually claimed this beyond reasonable doubts. At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to London for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf.

Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the British Suspense Account of Global International Bank, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call our Bank (+44 704 5782 848 or +44-703-590 7815 )immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

Thanks,

MR.JAMES MARK
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info