+13475099821

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+13475099821

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +13475099821
Email: mrjamesbcomeyfbi7367j@gmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-to: mrjamesbcomeyfbi7367j@gmail.com
ROOM, 7367J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING 935
PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535
http://www.fbi.gov
Direct Tel: +13475099821

ATTN: UNPAID BENEFICIARY

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $210 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $210 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $210 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $210 so that you can be able to send it today, $210 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $210 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $210 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your US$10.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($210) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

RECEIVER'S NAME: EJEKWU STANLEY
TEXT QUESTION: GO NOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$210

SENDER'S NAME:....................
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBER#:........
SENDER'S ADDRESS:............................

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive the said US$10.500, 000 the same today without any delay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @ +9179658659

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

Mr. James B. Comey, mrjamesbcomeyfbi7367j@gmail.com
Direct Tel: +13475099821

FBI Director,Former Deputy Attorney General
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving them
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13475099821

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrjamesbcomey7367jfbi101@gmail.com

Reply-to: mrjamesbcomey7367jfbi101@gmail.com
ROOM, 7367J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING 935
PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535
http://www.fbi.gov mrjamesbcomey7367jfbi101@gmail.com

ATTN: UNPAID BENEFICIARY

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $210 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $210 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $210 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $210 so that you can be able to send it today, $210 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $210 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $210 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your US$10.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($210) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Paui Ayodele
TEXT QUESTION: GO NOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$210

SENDER'S NAME:....................
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBER#:........
SENDER'S ADDRESS:............................

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive the said US$10.500, 000 the same today without any delay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @ Direct Tel: +13475099821

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

Mr. James B. Comey, mrjamesbcomey7367jfbi101@gmail.com
FBI Director,Former Deputy Attorney General
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interceptio
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +13475099821

Post by NumberLover »

Email: mrlarrywalers44@yahoo.com

Reply-to: mrlarrywalers44@yahoo.com
NITED NATIONS OFFICE
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL DEBT RECONCILIATION
HEADQUARTERS (NEW YORK): FIRST AVENUE, 46TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10017, U.S.A (Phone: +13475099821). (mrlarrywalers44@yahoo.com)

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

With due respect,

This is to inform you that the U.S Government has instructed United Nations to remit your compensation payment of $10.5 Million US dollars into your Nominated Bank account, the reason for this is because your name was among the scam victims that lost a lot of money to African and European Fraudsters, you are hereby advised to get back to our Bank without delay and stop all communication between you and anybody on internet and follow our instruction to enable our bank execute the payment of your Fund $10.5 Million US Dollars.

Right now, as directed by our newly appointed secretary general Mr Antonio Guterres, We are working in with the U.S Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and have decided to wave away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government to effect the payment of your compensation of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

get back to us with your banking information,

Full Names:
Direct Telephone:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Bank Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift Code:

We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow our directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 255. Please, any time you receive mail check if there is CODE (255) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your mail box! or you forward it to this office for proper investigation as we are working in conjunction with the F.B.I JAMES B COMEY.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 20 hours.

(Phone: +13475099821)

Sincerely yours,

( MR LARRY WALTERS,)

( mrlarrywalers44@yahoo.com )