+16236888815

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16236888815

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16236888815
Email: ironcladcyber@techie.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
GETTING RICHER WITH DIGITAL ASSETS IS A DICEY BET

This is my warning call to people out there: if you have no idea what fiat currencies is, just avoid it completely. I lost a whooping sum of $850,000 BTC to a fake investment platform few months ago. The investment plan initially lured me with the promise of big profits and a guaranteed safe ROI. But as time passed, I realized that the investment was a complete scam. I felt dissatisfied and powerless after losing access to my money. It was a terrible experience and I thought I had no choice left. I searched for some fiat recovery companies online and read customers recommendations and reviews. After doing some diligent researches, I found the services of IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERY EXPERTS worthwhile. My case was investigated and all funds were recovered. Their performance was technically satisfactory. Their efficiency and commitment to customers is truly unmatched. I appreciate them for their help. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there caught up in systemic scams. Please contact IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERY EXPERTS for timely recovery.
Email Address: Ironcladcyber@techie.com
WhatsApp: +1(623) 688-8815
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +16236888815

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16236888815
Email: ironcladcyber@techie.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
BEWARE OF THE PITFALLS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD:
I fell victim to a crafty scam, but just when I thought all hope was lost, IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERIES emerged as a beacon of light. For a fact, bitcoin is true and is the future of world currencies. I have been using it until I lost 7 BTC in the hands of unregulated brokers. In the wake of losing my monies to this sham investment brokers, I found myself in a state of panic and despair. Fortunately for me, an old friend who previously worked with my uncle referred me to IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERIES. I participated in an in-depth consultation to understand the details of the theft and the extent of the loss I suffered. They created a customized recovery plan that met my specific need using their extensive knowledge of blockchain technology and forensic investigative skills. With their sophisticated and robust technological firewalls, my case was investigated and IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERIES were able to recover my stolen cryptos in less than 72 hours. Working with IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERIES was a transformative experience, not only did they recover my stolen funds, they also demonstrated a level of professionalism that exceeded my expectations. I appreciate them for their help and I wish to recommend them to everyone caught up in systemic scams. Please contact IRON CLAD CYBER RECOVERIES for your swift recovery.
Email Address: Ironcladcyber@techie.com, Telegram: @ICCRECOVERIES, W/App: +1(623) 688-8815[/url]
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.