+79255862619

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+79255862619

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +79255862619
Emails: tatalgaz2007@gmail.com & tatalgaz2007@inbox.ru
Scam Type: Other Scams

From LinkedIn:
George Clinton
OIL&GAS

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the authorized direct mandate/agent for a reputable and dependable refinery in Kazakhstan, with operational bases in Rotterdam and Houston. I am reaching out to inform you about the availability of various petroleum products offered for sale by my end seller, who is also the title holder and owner of the commodities. Our products include Non-Russian D2, ULSD EN590, M100, JP54/TS-1, JET FUEL GRADE A1, VIRGIN D6, BASE OIL, and CRUDE OIL REBCO. The seller has the capacity to deliver these products to any safe world port, as designated by the buyer, in accordance with agreed terms and procedures. We welcome inquiries from direct buyers and their mandates, preferably without lengthy broker chains. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact:
EMAIL: tatalgaz2007@gmail.com/ tatalgaz2007@inbox.ru
WHATSAPP: +79255862619
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.