+12522289013

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12522289013

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12522289013
Email: swift1@cyberservices.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I had the most terrible moments of my life few month back when I lost all my savings to a self acclaimed crypto investment platform which promised me a massive return on my investment to lure me into debt which I went bankrupt. They kept asking for more and more money while I tried withdrawals of my profits. I lost both profits and my investment until I read about SWIFT HACK EXPERT via: swift1@cyberservices.com or WhatsApp: +12522289013. I wrote this agency immediately and they requested for some info. Within 96 hours, all my funds were restored and I could smile again. I’m grateful I met the most reliable fund retrieval team. You can as well Contact Them if you have similar issues Email: SWIFT HACK EXPERT via: swift1@cyberservices.com or WhatsApp: +12522289013
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.