+16014609477

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16014609477

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16014609477
Email: optimistichackergaius@seznam.cz
Scam Type: Other Scams
HOW CAN I GET A LEGIT HACKER TO RECOVER MY LOST BTC/ETH/USDT/ OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS IS THE BEST AND RELIABLE.

My name is PAUL ANDERSON, here’s my recommendation…………….
I have been in search of a good hacker for over 2 years, Recently I was looking through some websites; then I got OPTIMISTIC HACKER GAIUS, he was highly recommended on the website so i decided to try him out, he was able to carry out all the task i gave him within 24 hours, He also helps with: Binary Recovery, Files Recovery, Crypto investment, Password, Bypass / Recovery Malware Removal / Criminal Record Expunge, Blank ATM Card, Social Media Hack, Remote Mobile Monitoring & Hacking, Credit Repair and Private Key Reset. he is very good and reliable you can reach out to him if you are in need of the service of a good hacker

Optimistichackergaius@seznam.cz

Whatsapp:+,.1..6..0...1..4..6..0..9..;;4..7..7*
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.