+447561195118

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447561195118

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +447561195118
Email: cipherspy@cyber-wizard.com
Domain: cyber-wizard.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
THANKS FOR RECOVERING MY LOST CRYPTO ASSETS

I’m posting this to warn anyone who wishes to go into crypto investment to be cautious before investing in Crypto.

I was introduced to crypto investment by a crypto investment manager who swindled millions of dollars worth of crypto from me. I was devastated and thought of losing my life until an old friend of mine told me about Cipherspy Cyber Security Service, A crypto recovery company with many reviews and success stories online.

I did my due diligence research and found it to be true. Cipherspy Cyber Security Service is a reliable and trustworthy asset and crypto recovery company, with many years of experience and knowledge about cyber security.

This company was able to help me recover my lost crypto assets after I provided them with all the necessary information. I’m very grateful and I highly recommend their services to anyone who needs to recover their crypto assets.

Their contact information is as follows:
cipherspy@cyber-wizard.com
+447561195118
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.