+447092863700

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447092863700

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +66637524931, +12156899964 & +447092863700
Emails: barrymaramis@yahoo.com & barry@maramis.net
Scam Type: Other Scams

Reply-to: Barry Maramis - barrymaramis@yahoo.com
Subject: LAST CHANCE SBLC, MTN, TRADE OFFERS BEFORE BUSINESS CLOSES. CLIENTS NEED TO MOVE ASAP NOW !!!
Dear Guys n Gals,

LAST CHANCE SBLC MTN PPP 1-3 weeks left

HERE IS the LAST OFFERS for the year, we only have a few weeks left to do.

AND SO, YOUR CLIENTS NEED TO MOVE IMMEDIATELY, COMPLETE AND SEND ASAP

OFFERS SENT "AS IS". EITHER CLIENT CAN DO OR NOT

NO ARGUMENTS, NO HAGGLING, NO TIME WASTING

REMINDER, I AM DIRECT TO MY SEC/FCA/HKMA LICENSED PRINCIPALS (PROVIDER, MONETIZER, TRADER) AND THERE IS NO UPFRONT FEE.

HOWEVER, OFFERS FROM 2 AGENT HAVE UPFRONT FEE BUT IN ONE CASE, AGENT PAYS UPFRONT FEE.

TO START:
1. STARTING DOCUMENT IS PRE-QUALIFYING LOI.
2. IN SOME CASES, DOA AVAILABLE, BUT STILL MUST SUMMARIZE CLIENT DATA AS LISTED IN PAGE 1 LOI.
1. CLIENT SENDS DIRECT LOI TO ME,
2. CLIENT "MANDATE" (mandate letter?), lawyer, or Rep can receive client email and FORWARD to me BUT MUST confirm they checked client and vouch for client performance in their message to me. OR ELSE, NOT ACCEPTED..
3. NOT ACCEPTING ANYTHING FROM CHAT MESSAGES, PHONE CALLS
4. ALTHOUGH THERE IS NO MORE TIME FOR THAT, SHOULD THERE BE A CASE OR CLIENT, THE CLIENT DATSA AS LISTED IN PAGE 1 OF LOI MUST BE THER, ELSE, I WILL JOT ACCEPT CLIENT OR CASE. THIS IS A PROFSSIONAL BUSINESS, SO DO ACT LIKEWISE.

I CAN RESERVE SLOTS BUT NEED CLIENT LOR ASAP TO PRESENT TO MY PRINCIPALS FOR CONSIDERATION

ALL OFFERS UPLOADED INTO CLOUD DRIVE, HERE IS LINK

https://mega. nz/folder/08YgmCzL#cWOZ_jtupKceO_Yj5zc0eA

CLICK LINK, SEARCH, SELECT DOWNLOAD

*** SORRY FOR LATE OFFERS, BUT I SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE MOST OF YOU, IT WILL BE 99.9% WASTE OF TIME. AS EVERY YEAR. SO, EITHER WE ARE STUPID OR OIN THE WRONG BUSINESS **

ALL PROVIDERS AND TRADERS LICENSED BY SEC (US), FCA (UK), HKMA (Hong Kong) and
NO UPFRONT from those I am DIRECT to.
UPFRONT OFFERS (2) FROM 2 AGENTS, BUT ONE AGENT P AYS UPFRONT

STILL AVAILABLE ......

SBLC FC Purchase
28% + 2% 50B+ Direct to Platform Agent
34% + 2% 10B+ Direct to Platform Agent (rate negotiable for lower buys_
38% + 2% UPFRONT Direct to Provider Agent *** AGENT PAYS UPFRONT ***
42% + 2% Direct to Trade Platform Compliance officer
42% + 2% Direct to Trade Platform Intake officer
50% + 2% Direct to Provider
51% + 2% Direct to Provider Agent

SBLC BUY SELL (SOLD TO EXIT BUYER AFTER MT760)
42% +2% SOLD AT 62% Direct to Trade Platform Compliance officer (client profits 20%

SBLC FC LEASE
5% + 2% 1M-30-50M Direct to Provider
8% + 2% UPFRONT Direct to Provider Agent *** AGENT PAYS UPFRONT ***
8% + 2% UPFRONT Direct to Intake officer = ICBC HK - ICBC ENDORSE NOTARIZED DOA
10% + 2% 500M+ Direct to Provider = ESCROW ACCOUNT
11% + 2% Direct to Provider Agent

QUESTION: WHY LEASE WHEN YOU CAN ENTER LOW ENTRY PROGRAMS?

MTN FC
42% + 2% Direct to Trade Platform Compliance officer

MTN SS
60% + 2% Direct to Trade Platform Compliance officer
61% + 2% Direct to Trade Platform Intake officer
OTC World Stock Exchange Markets

MONETIZATIONS
Check offer folders.

TRADE PROGRAMS

1. THREE TRADE PLATFORMS (1M+, 10M+, 100M+)
a - TRADE PLATFORMS CUSTOMIZE TRADE PROGRAMS ACCORDIN TO CLIENT OBJECTIVES OR LIMITS
b - Standard 100M+ Trade programs from Trade P latform
c - CUSTOM TRADES INCLUDE:
b1 - MULTI-STEP PROGRAMS (LIKE FROM 1M TO 10M TO 100M ENTRIES)
b2 - with compounding (profits added to trade capital) or no compounding
b3 - with facilitating prorams as bullets, small & medium caps, buy-sells
b4 - Concurrent programs (2 or more rinning sam etime)
b5 - using MTN, SBLC into trade (lower values)
b6 - monetizing MTN SBLC into cash trade capital (hgher values)
d - OR specific Trade Programs (closed once full)

2. Posted Trade Programs
- Once quota full, it is closed
- Low entry Programs from 100K, to 1M+, to 10M+ are popular so it is full fast and closed
- check cloud drive foldrs for each program

MEANING, once posted, clients must apply and invest fast. Example, that 800K program opened a few days only but quota reached fast, now closed

3. Available Programs
3.1 $25,000 to $100,000 at 50% per month - Funds moved to Trading account as trades start at 1M+. Reached in few day. I am direct to the Intake official, Senior VP Barclays who forwards to Trader
3.2 _05M-5B daily trade before 40-week PPP - Trader Intake officer contact
3.3 $1M - Funds stay in place at acceptable banks only. From trusted trade Agent
3.4 $1M+ - Trade Platform program. Apply, accepted, get details. But similar to those in the market
3.5 $10M+ - Trade Plaform
3.6 Offers come and go. Once received, will post.

COMMODITY (NEW)
THAI AU OFFER - DIRECT TO SELLER WORKING UNDER HM'S PRIVY COUNCILLOR GEN. SURAYUD WHO OVERSEES TRANSACTION. VETTED BUYERS CN COME TO BANGKOK TO MEET THEM AND INSPECT AU AT SITE. IF INTERESTED, I CAN FORWARD OFFER AND INTRODUCE SELLER.

PROJECT FINANCE, LOANS = NEXT YEAR

OTHER FOLDERS: LC, BTC, OFFSHORE BANKS & ACCOUNTS, ETC

===

Time is running out, less than 10 days for SBLC, les than 28 days for PPP, if not even lesser

MEANING, once client has the documents is must be completed ASAP. AND I can reserve SLOTs with cliet LOR. Else, TOO LATE.

WHY SO LATE? Well, I do NOT believe most of you, 99.9% Waste Of Time, every year the same

NEXY YEAR, ALL GOES THROUGH OUR AI WEBSITE. UPDATED REGULARLY. ASK, GET ANYTHING THERE. THE AI ROBOT WILL REPLY AND GIVE. THEN CONTACT ME.

Regards,
Barry Maramis

3 Simple Life Rules:
1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.

---
Maramis & Associates (ID), Sustaining Entrepreneurial Synergies Trust (BZ), Spirit of Siam Co Ltd (TH), Explore My Store Pty Ltd (AU), Pattana Aiyaree Co. (TH)

Mobile: +666-3752-4931 (True),

WhatsApp ID: +66637524931
TELEGRAM ID: +66637524931
SIGNAL ID: +66637524931

Email: barrymaramis@yahoo.com (same name for Gmail/Hotmail/iCloud/email.com)
- PRIVATE: barry@maramis.net (Invitation only, else it enters Spam/Junk folder)

Email/Chat ID: barrymaramis
- for Skype, Facebook, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, LINE, WhatsApp, WeChat, Telegram, Signal Twitter, Instagram, Viber, Linkedin, @email.com,

Int'l Fax & Voice Mail: +1-215-689-9964, +44-709-286-3700
---
DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a United States Securities Broker, Dealer, nor US Investment Advisor. This E- mail message (including any and all attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and legally privileged. In addition, the information contained in this E-mail message is personal and confidential and is intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose and therefore is protected from disclosure under the Framm-Leach-Bliley Act. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller
>>> This E-mail message is neither a solicitation of investment nor an offer to sell and/or buy securities. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message immediately and/or any of its attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message and/or its attachments, or the taking of any action based on it, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This email is merely for the informational and educational purposes and benefit of qualified accredited investors only.
>>> WARNING: Please be aware that as of August 28th 2013 under the new Basel 3 banking laws for the top 100 world banks as issued by the Central Bank Europe, USA Federal Reserve, Bank of England, all in relation to International Commodity Trading, therefore If a Fraudulent LOI, SCO, FCO, ICPO, BCL, including false POP or POF, the Issuer will be held liable and fraud complaint filed at the ICC Commercial Crimes Services Court in London, UK. Check www.icc-ccs.org as well as referred to the FBI, ICC, SEC, CIA And INTERPOL for Investigation and Prosecution.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.