+2348026993268

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348026993268

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348026993268
Email: drpaultreatments@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now.

WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268

Email; drpaultreatments@gmail.com

facebook.com/Drpaulherbaltreatments
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348026993268

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348026993268
Email: doctorpaulpowerfultemple@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Getting back my ex lover was never easy until I read good reviews about Dr Paul love spell portion. My Boyfriend left the house without a note or a word and never returned or replies to my text. I tried all possible means to reach out to him but nothing i was depressed and devastated because I and my lover had just a baby together. It became more horrible when I found out he was seeing another lady in our neighborhood. I tried many two online spell casters they couldn’t help me out until last month my colleague at work told me about Dr Paul love spell and I decided to give it a trial i contacted this love spell caster he told me what to do i did everything and he told me in less than 24 hours my lover will be back to me. Like a dream come true it worked for me and my lover texted me and returned home, no stress No side effects. I will want anyone here having relationship/marriage issues should contact Dr Paul now. WhatsApp +234 802 699 3268 Email; doctorpaulpowerfultemple@gmail.com facebook.com/Drpaulherbaltreatments
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.