+15412409985

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+15412409985

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +15412409985
Email: prowizardgilbertrecovery@engineer.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
I was scammed by an Instagram person pretending to be a celebrity, i talked with this scammer for 8 months via WhatsApp and I sent money to them via Bitcoin then I was cohered to give my banking login and from there they hustled me out of my 20k from the unemployment money they said oh I routed money to your account and never gave me time to verify that was my unemployment money. They were really patient with me and waited 8 months for my payment then I exposed them...by video on WhatsApp. They asked me to bitcoin the money via atm. But for the timely intervention of Pro_wizard GiIbert Service, who just in kick-off on time got back my $226,760. He is really good at what he does, I have recommended him to friends and co-workers who all became satisfied with his services. He has helped me a lot in the trading industry, you can reach him at ''prowizardgilbertrecovery(@)engineer(.)com'' who is also reachable on What /sApp (+1)/ 541- (240) 9985. For Everything regarding Hacking and Funds Recovering he is the best and has different skills in funds recovering and exposing scammers.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.