+2348023063326

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348023063326

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348023063326
Email: oltaspellcaster@live.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Hello, my name is (Brigitte Junga) I want to give a testimony on how I got cured of the (Herpes) Virus. A few month back I had some symptoms. I went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on me, later on, I was told I had (Herpes). My doctor told me that there’s no cure for (Herpes) I felt bad, I went online searching for a possible cure for (Herpes Virus), I saw a post by Dr. Olta a herbal doctor that’s helping people get cured of (HIV)-(HEPATITIS-B)-(CANCER) e.t.c. I contacted him and told him how I’m feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure me. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and I received the medicine some days after he sent it, I took medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. I went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly I was Negative. I haven’t had any symptoms anymore. Dr.Olta is great. You can contact him at this Email: (oltaspellcaster@live.com / WhatsApp: +2348023063326)
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.