+16168987285

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+16168987285

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +16168987285
Email: wardriverscyberservice@techie.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Hello everyone, I'm Christina and I want to share my story of how I lost everything in the hands of these online scammers, they swindled me off my entire savings and I lost $1.1m in bitcoin. I was depressed and I felt like ending my life until I came across an article about a very good hacker who can help me recover my money. At first, I was doubting if that can ever be possible but I provided all the details to Wardrivers Cyber service and they helped me recover my money in a matter of hours. Wardrivers cyber service can help you recover your stolen funds, bitcoins, and any money that has been stolen away from you once you contact them, they can also help you in upgrading your credit score and clearing your debt. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need any of their hacking services.

You can contact them via (wardriverscyberservice@techie.com) and on Whatsapp at +1 (616) 898-7285
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.