+12096910783

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12096910783

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12096910783 & +13183065044
Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Blessings to everyone here. My review is to inform you all about using spells to win liege sums of money in your sports bets and lottery games. I've been reluctant about spells because everything seems too good to be true until I was referred to Dr Amber by an ex co-worker of mine he helped to win the lottery. I was amazed about it and I took the risk because I've been playing sports bets for more than 15 years without winning huge sums. I told Dr Amber I needed to win my sports betting and he accepted my request and prepared a spell for me and also directed me on how to place my bets on my next game. I did as he said and after the game was played, I checked my ticket to see if I was able to win any of the games I played and I saw that I won all my sports bets to receive the sum of 65,000,000 Million Pounds. Now, I've verified that Dr Amber is a gifted and great man with genuine powers. He's reachable on WA +12096910783 or phone +13183065044 or email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.