+2348133261196

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2348133261196

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2348133261196
Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
Yes it is true that DR ISIKOLO is the best love doctor anywhere. My name is Marie Lyons and he worked for me and i must tell you that he is a real spell caster. my boyfriend had left me for months and i have always wanted him back to me. I met DR ISIKOLO to help me about a week ago and i have reconnected with my boyfriend. When my ex boyfriend left me it was trauma for me that i slapped my elder sister one certain morning for nothing. This became a disaster for me that i had a physiological trauma and my family were very worried about my health. After 2 years, I met DR ISIKOLO through a testimony also and he told me to calm myself that no matter what the problem is, he is well and ready to help anyone who comes to him. Just in 2 days, my ex called me and wanted us to meet. I agreed and made preparations to meet him and he told me how he had felt guilty for what he did and he wanted me back. I praised DR ISIKOLO for his marvelous hand work and i will recommend him to anyone who needs a spell caster. Contact him to help you and fast at his Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +2348133261196
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2348133261196

Post by NumberLover »

Domain: isikolotemple.com
Hi my name is Annie Nathalie. Life bears no meaning when you loose your loved one and battle emotional trauma that becomes unbearable. Thanks to DR ISIKOLO that came to my aid and provided a solution for me when all hope was lost. Before my very eyes, my man left me for a another lady and i tried every means possible to get him back but never succeeded. I had to search for help till i found out about DR Isikolo. He gave me the maximum attention and support i needed and he did his best and got my man back to me and the result manifesting after 48 hours still amazes me. Now our love and happiness has been revived back and to work better for us. Don't panic anymore because DR ISIKOLO can help you too. Click on his website Review his website and Contact him now. (https://isikolotemple.com) or text him via WhatsApp: +2348133261196.
From the WhoIs for isikolotemple.com:
Creation Date: 2022-12-29T07:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-12-29T07:00:00Z

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: PrivacyGuardian.org llc
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Hi my name is Danielle Gittens and i am here to tell more about Dr Isikolo and his good works. Life bears no meaning when you loose your loved one and battle emotional trauma that becomes unbearable. Thanks to DR ISIKOLO that came to my aid and provided a solution for me when all hope was lost. Before my very eyes, my man left me for a another lady and i tried every means possible to get him back but never succeded. I had to search for help till i found out about DR Isikolo. He gave me the maximum attention and support i needed and he did his best and got my man back to me and the result manifesting after 48 hours still amazes me. Now our love and happiness has been revived back and to work better for us. Dont panic anymore because DR ISIKOLO can help you too. Just text him via WhatsApp +2348133261196 or email him via: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or visit his website: (https://isikolotemple.com)
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

My name is Vanessa Edwards from Asburn USA. I never knew people could be so kind, selfless and amazing until DR ISIKOLO helped me with my marriage problems. My union with my husband was not up to a year when we started having problems. It was so frequent that i fell into depression and kept struggling with it and same time, my husband left me and vowed never to return. I didn't know what to do with my life at that point in time. I had to keep searching for help until DR ISIKOLO came to my rescue. After he made due consultations, it was clear to me that my husband's ex lover kept manipulating him so she can have him back. I was told what to do by DR ISIKOLO and with all assurance, i must get the result after 2 days which i complied and he helped me and the result was so amazing. Now my husband is back to me and we are conceiving our first child in warmth and happiness. if you have similar or love problems, Just text him via Viber/WhatsApp +2348133261196 or email him via: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or visit his website to read more about him and his works (https://isikolotemple.com)