+2349153314547

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+2349153314547

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349153314547
Email: drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com
Scam Type: Other Scams
A POWERFUL SPELL TO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU BROKE UP OR WHOM HE/SHE MAY BE WITH NOW DR BOB WILL HELP YOU GET THEM BACK CONTACT DR. BOB VIA WHATSAPP : ( +2349153314547 ) EMAIL: drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com

Hello am STEPHANIE JANE from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr Bob on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number, So i called her and ask her about Dr Bob she said Dr Bob is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon, Then i decided in contacting Dr Bob which i did, And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for, And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me, So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 1years saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up, And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr Bob His private mail : drbobsupernaturalspelltemple@gmail.com

WhatsApp him directly :+2349153314547

https://www.facebook.com/drbobsupernaturalspelltemple/
WEBSITE: https://drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com/my-site-1/home-1
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +2349153314547

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +2349153314547
Email: t999219@gmail.com
Domain: drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com
I was able to regain my husband with the help of Dr BOB love spell after some hot chick turned his head against me and totally stoped giving me attentions. Dr. BOB saved my home with his powers and that's why I'm putting this here for anyone that's going through the same. Plus do not be fooled by so many testimonies here because there is no one like Dr BOB love spell. you can contact him through his email address; t999219@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349153314547. visit his website:https://drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com/my-site-1/home-1
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16149278138 & +2349153314547
Email: t999219@gmail.com
I was able to regain my husband with the help of Dr BOB love spell after some hot chick turned his head against me and totally stoped giving me attentions. Dr. BOB saved my home with his powers and that's why I'm putting this here for anyone that's going through the same. Plus do not be fooled by so many testimonies here because there is no one like Dr BOB love spell. you can contact him through his email address; t999219@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (614) 927-8138 / call him :+2349153314547.
visit his website:https://drbobsupernaturals.wixsite.com/my-site-1/home-1
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +16149278138 & +2349153314547
Email: foreverspellcast49@gmail.com
HOW I GOT BACK WITH MY EX HUSBAND.

Hello my name is Nichelle harris from Washington i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called DR BOB. my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids, when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home. i was looking for something online when i saw an article on how the great and powerful DR BOB have helped so many similar situation like mine, his email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs, i did everything he asked me to do the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back. all thanks to the greatest spell caster ever.....

HIS EMAIL: foreverspellcast49@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +1 (614) 927-8138
CALL/TEXT HIM ON: +2349153314547