+221778808694

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221778808694

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221778808694
Email: faithlove.ko@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Hello Love,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email. How are you today? I think you are fine. I am writing you this e-mail with all due respect, trust and humanity, I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter. I feel very sure which. With you in this important matter Frankly, I am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, and I am very happy to have a good relationship with you and have decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss Faith Konan Bassam, I'm 26 years, from Sudan in Africa. I am 5.10ft tall, chocolate in complexion, romantic and caring (never been married) and I am currently residing in a Catholic church ORPHANAGE HOME in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of a plane crash in the last time the parents.

My father Dr. Bassam Konan was the Managing Director of Bassam ASSOCIATES (LTD) and also one of the top military officers of President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Bassam Konan and my mother, other top officers and senior government officials have been on board when the plane crashed on Friday, 2 May-2013.

After the funeral of my late father, my uncle and my father conspired sold properties to a Chinese Expatriate and left nothing for me. A faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in a bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin. I managed to make my way to a West African States (Dakar, Senegal) for my safety first and also asylum seekers in the framework of the United Nations high commission.

I also have in my briefcase a written Will, stating that the Bank should not release the money to me until I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money discovered overseas.

I decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But take me as your own sister. Even though you might be wondering why I revealed myself as soon to know each other you without you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are helping the real person to me. More so, I like to reveal much for you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threatened to kill me.

Please listen to this, I have statement of account and death certificate here my late father, which I send you later, and the amount in question is with me $ 7.8 million (7,000,008 hundred thousand dollars), and I have off the bench confirmed in Europe. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me my traveling documents and air ticket to get to come to meet with you. They will also help me to place the money in a profitable business venture in your country. However, you will by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can help to finish my studies.

You can call me on my phone. Number (+221 778808694), but we are not entitled to call here, so I hide the phone and I in silent mode if you call, make if I did not pick up when I blink call me back. Reverend James Andrew is responsible for the Catholic Church ORPHANAGE HOME here in Dakar, where I stay and the computer that I would like in this letter belongs to him.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance is to be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in me to help, I will put things into action immediately.

In light of the above, would I appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself. I beg you not to make it to disclose until I pass, because I. Afraid of my evil uncle, who threatened to kill me

My dear friend, I pray to know if you are willing to help me in the transfer of my late father money to your account in your country? If so, please answer returns immediately, so I'll tell you what a Next, do immediately that my late father money is transferred to you, hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
Miss Faith Konan Bassam.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info