+221774087583

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

+221774087583

Post by ScamNumbers »

Tel. No.: +221774087583
Email: bcolman19@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

How are you?
I am very happy in your reply to my e-mails through the love that I contacted you from,
How everything is there in your country? About mine here in Senegal is now a bit cold.

I would love to be able to introduce myself now; my name is my name is Miss Amy Saad, I'm 18 years old girl and an orphan. My late father Dr. Muammar Saad was the Deputy General Manager with Waha Oil Company is an oil company in Tripoli, Libya is based, in the fields of oil and gas exploration and production. My late father was killed in 2011 alongside with my beloved mother and our family house down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country burnt, as militants came to our house, and that was what sent me away. I am currently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee here.

I am open minded person, easy going girl, confident, hardworking, caring, always by my word .AM are looking for someone who is honest, trustworthy, that no matter could trust where it comes from and its orientation'm alone never married and active and my hobbies are to the beach, cooking goes, sports etc, then it's my turn on are truthfulness and honest, as my are off then lies and deceit, please, I'd love to chat with you, but in the camp, we are not allow this do because the use of the Reverends computer science in the camp that we make here. I have no relatives that I can now all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, only a few other girls who are also in the women's hostel with us. I want to go back to my studies because I has taken place only my first year and visited in my second year first semester before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now.

Please listen to this, statement of account and death certificate here with my late father which I send to you latter, because when he was living in a leading financial bank deposited some amount of money in which he I have my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 2.6M (two million six hundred thousand dollars). So I will like you to help me this money to transfer your care and from there you can send some money for me my traveling documents and air ticket to get to come to be with you, or if you can help me free made to be of the, camp and come to your country, then we can get the money remitted. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Reverend Peter James
, With love you can talk to me to know and discourse more about this OK, you can call me with this number .. (00221-774087583 or + 221-774087583) is the phone number of the Reverend, if you always tell him that called She wants to talk to me amy saad, Room 25 women hostel and he sent for me OK. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone, because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and I love deposited as honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and work hard on you.I. Mean while i will like you to tell me your in the voltage on the help for me and the following information about you.

1. Name in full: .................
2. Address: ......................
3. Nationality: ..................
4. Age: ..........................
5. Sex ...........................
6. Occupation: ...................
7. Marital status: ...............
8. Your cell N0: .................

Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soon, thanks and God bless you.

Love from

Miss Amy saad
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info