+17185142933

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+17185142933

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +17185142933
Email: thomasp.dinapoli@yahoo.com
Scam Type: Advance Fee Fraud Scam

Reply-To: thomasp.dinapoli@yahoo.com
Attn: Beneficiary

It is my pleasure to write you now to inform you that we are working with US and British settlement office on compensation and Unclaimed fund, your name was listed among beneficiary's that has been approved for a Christmas/New Year Bonus compensation for your Unclaimed Fund of total amount US$2.5Million as a means of compensating you for an over due payment you have been waiting for a long time. The United States Government and British Government has mandated that a compensation Bonus has to be rewarded to you for waiting so long to receive your fund.

I will want you to kindly send the following information as stated below for documentations and approval for release of your fund,

1). Your Full name
2). Your Address
3). Your Mobile-------Home Phone--------------Fax Numbers--------
4). Your Age and Occupation
5). Your Bank Name, Bank Address, Your Account Numbers.

Please you are advised to send these information urgently for approval notification and immediate wire transfer so that you can use your total fund US$2.5Million to celebrate this Christmas and New Year.

Kindly reply only on this E-mail: thomasp.dinapoli@yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your urgent response and telephone call Tel: +1-718-514-2933

Yours Faithfully

THOMAS P. DiNAPOLI
NYS Comptroller
Office Of Unclaimed Fund, NY
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.