+447510813038

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+447510813038

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12293731819, +447510813038 & +447404863555
Email: info@clerkcargo.com
Domain: clerkcargo.com
Scam Type: Romance Scam

Forwarded to our Admin address by a potential victim
In a web site for languages exchange (lexody) I was contacted by a person who said his name was Chris Marcus from Ohio, he said he was Russian-American, he had a strange behavior similar to a romance scam, after a while he started to ask me money, when I suspected his profile was fake I asked him about his true identity withouth success, I searched his picture in Google without success too. Later
in Yandex (a Russian web page similar to google) I realized the pictures belongs to a different person. The names and surnames of the "employees" of the "shipping company" who asked money are Haitian or maybe Nigerian (they have surnames that are common in Haiti and Nigeria according my research), in the other hand they are located in Sao Paulo Brazil, because that was their location when they ask me to send money with Moneygram for "tax payments to help my friend".

Number of alleged scammer: +12293731819 (according some web sites this number is from Buena Vista, but doesn\'t appear in whithe pages).
Alleged name of the "owner" of this number: Chris Marcus from Dangel Lane, Sardis, Ohio 43946.
In his profile in the language exchange page he said he was fluent in English and Russian, and wanted to learn Spanish and Korean (I prefer to add this details because his potential victims could be not only Spanish speakers, but also English native speakers who want to learn Russian, or Korean native Speakers).

Name of the alleged shipping company: Clerk Cargo
Web site: http://www.clerkcargo.com
email: info@clerkcargo.com
(Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf, Kalkofnsvegur 2, Reykjavik, Iceland). In Clerk Cargo web page they have an address in London, UK, that address is the same of the company "Santis Global Services".
Clerk Cargo phone numbers:
+ 447510813038
+ 447404863555
From the WhoIs for clerkcargo.com:
Creation Date: 2021-01-03T20:59:17.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-01-03T20:59:17.00Z
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.