+448719746077

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+448719746077

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +448719746077
Email: bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com
Domain: bbcprizeclaim.com
Scam Type: Lottery Scam
Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom
Tel: +448719746077
E-mail: bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com

Dear XXX

Your E-mail Address has won you £500,000.00 great British pounds and a new BMW 5 SERIS CAR from the on going BBC National Lottery Board on our 2015 charity bonanza. The draw brought out your Email Address from a Data Base of Internet Users and qualified you a bonfires winner of the stated winning amount. You are to contact us via e-mail bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com providing the below stated information for the processing of your claims.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL TO AVIOD DISQUALIFICATION bbcpromo@bbcprizeclaim.com
From the WhoIs for bbcprizeclaim.com:
Creation Date: 10-apr-2015
Expiration Date: 10-apr-2016

Registrant Name: Godwill
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: New Delhi
Registrant City: Delhi
Registrant State/Province: Other
Registrant Postal Code: 10011
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.9871890532
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ejikey@gmail.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +448719746077

Post by NumberLover »

Email: bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk
Scam Type: Lottery Scam
THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF THE BBC U/K LOTTERY 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2YP,
London, United Kingdom. TELL : Tel: +448719746077
Reference Number: BBC U/K LOTTERY T /2551256003/23
customer care Line : +448719746077
CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!

Dear Lucky Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (500,000.00 GBP)& BMW 5 SERIS CAR, for the year 2015 Prize promotion which was organized by BBC International Lottery Award programs held in United Kingdom. In conjunction with the British Tobacco Worldwide Promotion “Your Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand email from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 25 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
You are therefore requested to contact immediately out Claims Department below, quoting your Lucky number: BBC7/4/88/28/01/40

Lucky Number: BBC7/4/88/28/01/40
Ticket
Number: 011425896/2014
Serial Number: BBC3872/506

Mr.Marco Gibson.
Event Manager
BBC U/K Company United Kingdom.
Email: bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk
Tell: +448719746077
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM Fill Out This Form APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [Lucky number: BBC7/4/88/28/01/40

1. Full Name: ………………
2. Residential Address: …
3. Mobil Number: ………
4 Sex……………………………
5.Winning Email Id: ……
6. Occupation: ……………
7. Age: …………………………
8. State: …………………………
9.Lucky Number:……………
10. Make sure you send this details to this Email bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk
for the release of your fund
11. YOUR COUNTRY ………
12 ACCOUNT NUMBERS:…….
13YOUR BANK NAME:......
14BANK ADDRESS:...............
REPLY ONLY TO THIS EMAIL ID: bbcnewsoficeauk@live.co.uk
Congratulations once again on your winnings!!! Yours Faithful DR.JERRY MARTINS BBC Promotion Director.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: centraldeajudaufpr@gmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

ADDRESS: EDINBURGH WAVERLEY
GATE 2-4 WATERLOO PLACE
EDINBURGH EH1 3EG.
UNITED KINGDOM

Description:
Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Job Location: United Kingdom

As stated in my first mail, I'm in urgent need of a house keeper or manager to work for me in my house over here in London as am always away on my job, Your job is to supervise and manage all the workers working in my house like the chef, nanny, driver and security guard to make sure everything are going on well in the house as am not always around to see how things are going in the house, I have two daughters 10 and 8 years old who will also be under your care because my wife is also working.

You will be working for me for 2 years and can be renewed if found trust worthy. You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Feeding and one month annual leave to your country
D) Medical Attention from my family Doctor
E) One Month Leave in one year
WORKING HOURS
you will be working from 7 am to 11 am in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Sunday free day.

SALARY: 3500 POUNDS MONTHLY+200 POUNDS UP-KEEPING ALLOWANCE EVERY WEEK (NON TAXED)=4,300 POUNDS GROSS SALARY/MONTHLY.DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UK APPLICATION.
Scan and send to me the following.
1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Send full address and Mobile phone number
4. COPY OF YOUR CV
PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 2 YEARS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.

On the receipt of the scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1). I shall forward the documents to the UK-Embassy/immigration in London
2) Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the UK immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me.
A)LETTER OF ATTESTATION FROM EMPLOYER (ME)
B)FUNDED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FROM LONDON BANK
C)TAX CLEARANCE DUE UPDATED
D)AFFIDAVIT FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT.

All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the UK-Embassy in London and the same documents will be sent to your country Embassy with which the Embassy will contact you for regarding your interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost will be paid by me.NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa fee of 350 pounds to the UK-immigration department there in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your visa. All these have to be in your names. This is the only cost you have to pay which will be refunded back to you when you resume work in my house in London. Please do understand that I am doing this due to my past experience whereby I paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to lose my money with no refund. Do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the UK-Embassy when needed during your working visa processing. Write back and send to me the scan copy of the required document if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Rev Dr John Williams
Tel: +448719746077
EMAIL: centraldeajudaufpr@gmail.com
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Post by NumberLover »

Email: career@energetricoil.com
Domain: energetricoil.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Energetric Oil
53 Griffiths Cliffs, Port Joe, ST16 3AP
United Kingdom
career@energetricoil.com
http://www.energetricoil.com

Application form

Dear Applicant,

Our office got your resume CV relating to the direct employment going on in our company for consideration. To proceed further in this recruitment program, you are to provide the following details;

1. Fill the attach Application form sign with date
2. Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
3. Scan Copies of your International passport.
4. Two colored photo seize

You are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Alongside with Attached in this mail is application form, which you have to print out, fill the personal information needed on it with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in the office by the company officials.
Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions will currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.

Our HR senior officials shall review all the fill Application, Interview responds provided by all applicants and their educational qualification certificates.

JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.

SALARY INDICATION: 5,500 GBP Monthly (Five Thousand, Five Hundred Pounds ) and above pending on work experience and field of specialization.

However, kindly return your answer script together with filled application form within 72 hours of receipt.

NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in London or our offices in other locations. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.

Proper self introduction interview will be conducted here in our office in (London) if selected to enable the company management knows you better.

Send your Application form copy and required details to this email only ( career@energetricoil.com )

you can visit our website http://www.energetricoil.com

Energetric Oil Company LTD
Telephone: +448719746077
Reply to this company email only
( career@energetricoil.com )
From the WhoIs for energetricoil.com:
Creation Date: 2018-07-08T06:57:18Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-08T06:57:18Z

Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC