+12265350985

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12265350985

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +12265350985, +15196371855 & +13029669179
Emails: info@arvaindustries.acoxi.com & career@arvaindustries.acoxi.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

From: "ARVA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY" - career_arvaautomobileindustry@zoho.com
Dear,

ARVA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY® require the service of high esteem, good behavior who is willing to put in his best in order to enable us achieve our goal. However, we value the interest you have shown to work in our company by sending your resume, your resume has been shortlisted. As the Company’s Senior Vice President and on behalf of this organization,we are generally wishing to have you as one of our employees and hope that you will find your employment with us satisfactory.

The following attachment in this mail is ARVA AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY application form, which you have to print out, fill the information needed on it and forward it back to us as attach file. This form will be reviewed in the office by the recruitment department.All instructions must be strictly adhered otherwise, cancellation may occur. Therefore be careful and answer the questions as required. You are advised to patiently follow our recruiting process as we proceed. We provide free accommodation, free medical and dental care to our workers and free airline ticket.

NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport (passport card) is ready and you are ready to work with us. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we enter an agreement with you.

Best Regard.
M.D.Fred Smith.
43 Gaylord Drive
St.Thomas Ontario Canada
TELL:+1226-535-0985.
TELL:+519-637-1855.
FAX:+130-2966-9179.

ARVA INDUSTRY INC.
http://arvaindustries.com/ <-- Mod Note - this is a legitimate domain not associated with the scam.
info@arvaindustries.acoxi.com
career@arvaindustries.acoxi.com
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
ScamNumbers
Site Admin

Re: +12265350985

Post by ScamNumbers »

Feedback from a visitor to the main site

Tel. No.: +12265350985
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear,Applicant.
I received your mail concerning job offer which you have sent to me through a job portal in your country and also gone through it. Firstly I would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.
This job contract will last two years and it will be renewable, depends on employers wishes. I am employing you as my supervisor and you are free to go per time school for more education apart from working hour.Regards salary package, you will be paid 6,500 CAD Monthly and also 200 CAD as your weekly allowance. You will be giving a bed room flat well furnished and it will be independent house. Free medication and fool as well.Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply. I will be responsible for your working permit and also your flight ticket to come across.
Note that you will be providing the prove document needed from your side at the right time of your visa process.If you are satisfy with the salary package .I will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from our side that will enable the embassy in your country to issue a work permit visa for you.kindly send copy of your passport and passport photograph for the contract agreement document. Upon confirmation of your passport,my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document.
Best regards,
MR.WILLIAM NATHAN.
42 Whitethorn Drive,
Caherdavin Heights,
Caherdavin, Limerick.
TEL: +12265350985.
You can contact me at admin @ scamnumbers . info