+33676369060

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+33676369060

Post by Interzone »

wealthstrategycorporation@gmail.com & contact@wealthstrategycorporation.com

From LinkedIn:
Secured and tailor-made buy/sell trading operation (PPP) in Zurich … providing for a “no loss” trading facility where the Client’s capital is under no effective threat of depletion. Minimum EUR 55M Cash / Credit Line accepted under conditions.

Contact (only if you are the funds/asset's owner or you are direct to the funds/asset's owner), with the compliance package (recent KYC with true wet signature original and a recent POF).
Sending of the compliance package by email, by DHL courier, or in person (in Zurich/Geneva or Paris) [CIS + Passport requested for the invitation].

Contact: wealthstrategycorporation@gmail.com or contact@wealthstrategycorporation.com
Scammer's telephone number and address:
I have an address: 1, Pen Ar Dorgen 29460 Irvillac, France!
I am working with several Trade Groups in Zurich: including EQUIPOLIA SEP (Société en Participation)
LBPM 70006 34, rue Gabriel Lippmann
L-5365 Munsbach Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (LU)
My skype is davidmaogestionprivee
and my phone : +33 676 36 90 60.
I give Information only to the potential clients!
And yes, there are introducors/business getters on LinkedIn who work with me!
Contact me by skype and I will share my computer screen to let you to see my copy passport to prove my address.
The website has no physical contact details and is registered with the registrant's address hidden - legitimate businesses do not need to do something like that.