+918098521047

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+918098521047

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +918098521047 & +442477180014
Email: steve.boner@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear XXX

This is regarding my telephonic conversation with you, I have received your international passport and all your singed documents which you sent to me and i have been on the process of making payment of your visa fee, After the brief discussion with you i was able to complete the payment process, now i'm through with your visa fee payment and with the help of UK home embassy i have been able to contact Mr. Steve Boner a Chief Immigration Officer working in the British embassy New Delhi over there in your country, who will assist on your visa processing as been directed by the British home embassy because your visa will be non appearance so he will be the one to go for the processes with your details in your passport, he will guide you through out your visa processes and also to schedule your interview in the embassy during your visa stamping as I have made the payment for your visa fee's (305 British pounds) which is about (30,200 INR) and also sent him all your documents details and your approved job appointment letter which proves that you have been appointed to come over to London for working purpose.

I also sent him your passport which you send to me so am here to inform you and give you he's contact details, so kindly contact him immediately as we have consulted him to take care of your visa issue to enable your visa process to start because i will like you to arrive soon and join duties as my previous employee's is about ending their job contact.

After the application of your visa it will take within eleven working days for your visa to be ready which you shall proceed with your original passport during your visa stamping and i will book your flight ticket immediately i confirm that your visa has been granted to you. Bellow is your visa processing manager contact who will guide you through your visa process and get your two years working permit visa over there in your country so that you will not have any problem in airport or over here in United kingdom once you arrive, so kindly contact him now.

CHIEF IMMIGRATION OFFICER DETAILS
Name: Mr. Steve Boner
Email: Steve.Boner@hotmail.com
Contact Number: +918098521047
[British Embassy New Delhi, India]

When you contact him mention that you get his contact from Mr. Collins Anderson your employer in London.

I am waiting for your responds after you have contacted him.

Best regards,
Mr. Collins Anderson
Contact No: +442477180014
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +918098521047

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. Nos.: +442477180014 & +918098521047
Emails: collinsanderson74@gmail.com & steve.boner@hotmail.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

Dear XXX

Actually I have received your international passport and all your singed documents which you sent to me and i have been on the process of making payment of your visa fee, now i'm through with your visa fee payment and with the help of UK home embassy i have been able to contact Mr. Steve Boner a Chief Immigration Officer working in the British embassy New Delhi over there in your country, who will assist on your visa processing as been directed by the British home embassy because your visa will be non appearance so he will be the one to go for the processes with your details in your passport, he will guide you through out your visa processes and also to schedule your interview in the embassy during your visa stamping as I have made the payment for your visa fee's (305 British pounds) which is about (30,200 INR) and also sent him all your documents details and your approved job appointment letter which proves that you have been appointed to come over to London for working purpose.

I also sent him your passport which you send to me so am here to inform you and give you he's contact details, so kindly contact him immediately as we have consulted him to take care of your visa issue to enable your visa process to start because i will like you to arrive soon and join duties as my previous employee's is about ending their job contact.

After the application of your visa it will take within eleven working days for your visa to be ready which you shall proceed with your original passport during your visa stamping and i will book your flight ticket immediately i confirm that your visa has been granted to you.

Bellow is your visa processing manager contact who will guide you through your visa process and get your two years working permit visa over there in your country so that you will not have any problem in airport or over here in United kingdom once you arrive, so kindly contact him now.

CHIEF IMMIGRATION OFFICER DETAILS
Name: Mr. Steve Boner
Email: Steve.Boner@hotmail.com
Contact Number: +918098521047

When you contact him mention that you get his contact from Mr. Collins Anderson your employer in London.

I am waiting for your responds after you have contacted him, Congratulations once again on your job offer and i will be awaiting your arrival here in London immediately after your visa is granted to you.

Best regards,
Mr. Collins Anderson
Contact No: +442477180014
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.