+2348124247977

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+2348124247977

Post by Interzone »

Reply-to: george.morgan74@yahoo.com
Subject: ATTN. SIR/MA,PLEASE IS IT TRUE,THAT YOU ARE DEAD,I wait to hear from you if you are still alive,URGENT,FROM BARRISTER G.MORGAN,THANKS.
From Barrister George Morgan?Chief Legal Practitioner?Hassan & Chambers?21/ Diobo Street Port Harcourt Rivers State?Nigeria.?REPLY TO:georgemorgan616@gmail.com

ATTN.SIR/MA,?

I am Barrister George Morgan who practice at Port Harcourt Rivers State?Nigeria,I want to use this opportunity to alert what is going on with your contract?file when ever I traveled to the Federal high court Abuja, in this case I?obligate to ask if you are dead or alive, because each time I travel to?Abuja your file always go from one table to another with one Switzerland?man who have being trying to sign an agreement with the Federal high?court that he is your next of kin, please is that true? Because I left?Abuja on Friday when he was having a conclusion meeting with the chief?
justice for the final approval by Friday this week.?
Please if you are still alive and want me to work with you,do get back to me?immediately for immediate cancellation of this Approval by Friday?because?nothing is holding your contract payment as I have come about your?contract validation file you have concluded and paid all charges, so?nothing is holding your contract fund to be in your nominated bank?account by the?paying bank OK.?
I wait to hear from you if you are still alive.?
REPLY TO:georgemorgan616@gmail.com
Regards,?Barrister George Morgan,?Tel number- +234 8124247977.