+2347083629144

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
Interzone

+2347083629144

Post by Interzone »

Posted on a blog
¿Quieres vender tu riñón? o ¿Está buscando una oportunidad para vender su riñón por dinero debido a una crisis financiera y no sabe qué hacer, entonces contáctenos hoy y le ofreceremos una buena cantidad para su riñón. Mi nombre es (Doctor Elvis Whyte). Soy un frenólogo en nuestro hospital, me especialicé en cirugía de riñón y también nos ocupamos de la compra y el trasplante de riñones con un donante vivo. Correo electrónico de contacto: doctorelviswhyte@gmail.com o whatsapp us +2347083629144 para más información
English
Do you want to sell your kidney? o Are you looking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to a financial crisis and do not know what to do, then contact us today and we will offer you a good amount for your kidney. My name is (Doctor Elvis Whyte). I am a phrenologist in our hospital, I specialized in kidney surgery and we also deal with the purchase and transplantation of kidneys with a living donor. Contact email: doctorelviswhyte@gmail.com or whatsapp us +2347083629144 for more information