+919612873637

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+919612873637

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +919612873637
Email: frenchembassy.vfs@consultant.com
Scam Type: Employment Scam

JOB APPOINTMENT LETTER

DEAR XXX,

Thank you for your interest to work in my home in France, We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of a (HOUSE MANAGER) at my home in France.

You were selected for the position based on your previous work experience and your impressive educational accomplishments.

You are scheduled to begin work on (30th November 2018), you will be given Orientation classes, a Team Member will be assigned with you in your new work area and introduce you to your new co-workers.

Your working hours will be from 9 am to 5pm (Monday to Friday).

I have contacted the France Immigration office here in Paris and have submitted all Documents needed for the processing of your Working Visa and copies of the same Documents have also been faxed to the France Immigration service in (Asia) India. It was clearly stated to us that the screening process for getting a France Working Visa at the moment is very hard for the fact that many would not want to go back when their Visa or Work Permit get expired, as such much Documents will be needed from you as prove that you will return back on due time, and the process might take longer time. Because of the Express Travelling Approval of your Working Visa and considering the Documents that may be required from you to be presented by the France Embassy and the nature of interview that you might face, the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the Visa to you.

With the help of my Lawyer, I was able to make contact with the France Embassy senior representative in India, Mrs. Avenelle La Vergne and have concluded all arrangements with her to assist you for fast approval of your working Visa without much delay and long Visa protocol.

Kindly open attachment to read all job information as it is clearly stated there.

You are to contact her via email as soon as possible with the following Documents.

1. Copy of your Appointment Letter
2. Mobile number,
3. passport copy

Her details below;

Contact Person: Avenelle La Vergne
E-mail: frenchembassy.vfs@consultant.com

Contact her immediately, because I would want you to resume work on or before (30th November 2018), always keep us posted with every information and level you attain on your visa process.

We Wish you the best of luck; always feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

MR. Pierre Castel
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.