+12268289740

Numbers that have appeared in scam emails and are used by the scammers. Only posts about verified numbers are moved to this forum.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

+12268289740

Post by NumberLover »

Tel. No.: +12268289740
Scam Type: Employment Scam
Dear Applicant,

In response to your email which you have sent to me. Firstly i would like to elaborate on the job responsibilities, salary package and welfare.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible to Manage and coordinate activities of my household as the SUPERVISOR.Also to inform and give instructions in work methods and routines to other employees i.e: Cooks, Cleaners,Laundry Driver, and Gardeners.

As the Supervisor of house hold staff,you will be ordering foodstuffs and cleaning supplies and keeps record of expenditures.Most importantly you will take proper care of the entire household.

The above are the job responsibilities which you have to take in charge. Regards the salary package, you will be paid $4,895 CAD Monthly and also $100CAD as your weekly allowance. Free accommodation and food as well.

Kindly be informed that you must have a valid international passport before you could apply for Canada visa in your country. If you are ok with the salary package and the job responsibilities.i will instruct my lawyer to prepare a contract agreement document and a sponsorship certificate from my side that will enable the Canadian Embassy in your country to issue to you a work permit visa.

For your prompt awareness, you will be taken responsibility to pay for your visa fees once it's require by the Embassy in your country. I will only provide all necessary documents required from me by the Embassy and once your visa is issued, immediately i would send you a flight ticket.

If the terms and conditions are satisfied by you kindly get back to me and also send to me scan copy of your international passport and a passport photograph .

Upon confirmation of your passport, my lawyer will prepare the contract agreement document and send you a copy.Here attached a picture of myself and my wife.

Best regards,

Joe M. Thomson
Montreal Canada
+1-226-828-9740
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.
NumberLover
Omnipresent

Re: +12268289740

Post by NumberLover »

Name: Opera Farm Canada
Email: careers@operafarmca.com
Domain: operafarmca.com
Tel. Nos.: +16472438685 & +12268289740
Scam Type: Fake Website

Website reported as fraudulent in the Artists Against 419 database.
Please don't confront scammers or tell them their details are on anti-scam sites. It will take them minutes to set up a new identity and existing warnings will be worthless.